Theragun Prime - All-New 4th Generation Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun
- QX65 MOTOR WITH QUIETFORCE TECHNOLOGY - proprietary brushless motor delivers powerful deep muscle treatment quieter than the average massage device
- 120 MIN. BATTERY LIFE - internal Lithium-ion battery offers double the battery life of previous generations for 2 hours of continuous use
- 5 SPEED RANGE & LED SCREEN - Monitor current speed on LED screen, use with Therabody app
- ERGONOMIC MULTI-GRIP - provides a number of ways to comfortably hold the device without strain on hands and arms
- SMART APP INTEGRATION - connects to Therabody app via Bluetooth to run personalized wellness routines based on your behaviors & preferences
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 26.8 x 26.8 x 8.2 cm; 1.87 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Theragun
- ASIN : B087BBKQR2
- Manufacturer reference : 1.0
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,169 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Theragun Prime is a simplified smart percussive therapy device that prioritizes the essential features you need while maintaining the power and effectiveness of Theragun's deep muscle treatment. Ease discomfort, soothe tightness and tension and recover faster in seconds. The Theragun is the world-leading percussive therapy device used by physical therapists, trainers, chiropractors, celebrities, athletes, and over 250 professional sports teams worldwide. Developed by Dr. Jason Wersland, every aspect of the Theragun Prime has been thoughtfully designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled durability and treatment.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In a couple of days my leg was so much less painful and I can walk for short distances. It has really saved me.