- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Theragun Theragun Mini, Black
|Price:||($53.69 / 100 g)|
- QUIET FOR ANY SETTING - Proprietary brushless QX35 motor with QuietForce Technology allows powerful yet ultra-quiet muscle treatment anytime, anywhere
- ULTRA-PORTABLE - never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting Theragun quality relief on the go. INCLUDES SOFT CASE.
- 150-MIN. BATTERY LIFE - With up to 150 min. of sustained run time, mini sets the standard for true portability and is there for you right when you need it
- ERGONOMIC GRIP - smooth, ergonomic grip is easy to hold while reducing strain on your hands and wrists
- 3 SCIENTIFICALLY CALIBRATED SPEEDS - 1750, 2100, and 2400 percussions per minute, each scientifically calibrated to deliver greater therapeutic benefits for the body.
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 18 x 11 x 20 cm; 1.34 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Theragun
- ASIN : B087B2KW54
- Manufacturer reference : 1
Best Sellers Rank:
7,516 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 531 in Medication
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do. We adapted our new proprietary brushless motor to our most compact design ever. Mini strikes a never-before-seen balance between power and size, making it a convenient option for getting Theragun quality relief on the go. Cramps, knots and tension can strike at the most inconvenient times and when you are venturing off the beaten path mini is right there with you. Slip it into a jacket pocket or stow it in your gear for easy access and a quick calf or shoulder sweep right when you need it. When it comes to speed, faster isn't always better, mini lets you choose between 1750, 2100 and 2400 percussions per minute, each scientifically calibrated to deliver greater therapeutic benefits for the body. We adapted our patented Theragun Triangle ergonomic design to the mini's unique shape, resulting in a smooth, ergonomic grip that is easy to hold while reducing strain on your hands and wrists. On-the-go relief means that your device needs to be ready for you right when you need it. With up to 150 minutes of sustained run time, mini sets the standard for true portability. Harnessing the power of Theragun quality treatment in an agile device was a feat only made possible with QuietForce Technology. We were able to reduce its size while maintaining our sound insulation and treatment quality.
To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device. 2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed. 3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds. 4. The mini should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin. 5. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off. Connecting Attachments to the mini: Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.