|Product Dimensions||2.54 x 2.54 x 5.08 cm; 14 Grams|
|Item Weight||14 g|
Moli Thread Religious Pooja Accessories Mauli Kalawa Moli 1 Holy Hindu Religious Suraksha Dhaga Handmade Mauli 2-Set Hindu Wrist Thread Band
|Price:||+ $7.39 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Made In India,Indian cotton moli ,Brings good luck fame charm
- Moli Red and Yellow cotton thread roll, considered to be very sacred and used in all religious purposes of the Hindus.
- Worn In wrist during religious wards off evils,havan ceremony accessory also worn in navratras
- worn to get blessings from god worn on auspicious occasions,w worn n wrist during religious wards off evils,havan ceremony accessory also worn in navratras
- Useful for puja, marriages and other festival celebration
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Set of 2 Moli Mauli Roli .Mouli or Kalawa is a cotton red thread roll, considered to be very sacred and used in all religious purposes of the Hindus. The thread is used as an offering of cloth to the deity. The Mouli thread is an integral part of any puja. Normally the Mouli is tied around the Sadhana article, that is, Mouli is tied around a copper tumbler filled with water. On its mouth is placed five mango leaves and a coconut in a red cloth is place it over the mouth of the tumbler. This represents the shrine you are offering puja. This Represents The Shrine You Are Offering Puja. Next Before The Start Of The Puja The Red Sacred Thread Is Tied Around The Wrist Of The Members Of The Family. As A Rule All Males And Married Females Wear It On The Right Hand. Unmarried Females Wear It On Their Left Hands. Only The Brahmin Females Both Married And Unmarried Can Wear It In Their Right Hands. The Basic Significance Of Wearing This Thread Is To Get Blessings From God. Premium quality red yellow roli moli sacred thread for Indian holy rituals. Mouli Or Kalawa Is A Cotton Red Thread Roll Considered To Be Very Sacred And Used In All Religious Purposes Of The Hindus. The Thread Is Used As An Offering Of Cloth To The Deity.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|