- outer material: Synthetic
- care_instructions: Hand Wash
- style: Minimiser
- febric type: 65% Nylon, 26% Spandex, 9% Polyester
- closure typre: Hook and Eye;Triumph’s Comfort Wire and soft, innovative jersey reduce volume, offer freedom of movement, and provide ultimate wearing comfort;Soft, brushed, padded straps for optimum comfort and support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 35.4 x 20.2 x 3 cm; 75 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 February 2018
- Manufacturer : Triumph
- ASIN : B075GDNMBH
- Item Model Number : 86010
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 70,147 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
But there's one important aspect that makes this incredibly uncomfortable: the adjustable straps don't go nearly as long as most bras I've tried, and have little to no elasticity. This combined with what I assume anything who buys a minimizer bra struggles with, a big heavy bosom, means that the front part is weighed down while the back strap rides up on my back, much further than I feel comfortable with. Pulling it down means hiking up your boobs, which negates the whole concept of minimizing (or comfort).
A couple of inches of extra bra strap would make this bra perfect, but as it is, it's not as comfortable as I would like.