Other Sellers on Amazon
Triwol Wax Seal Kit, Wax Seal Warmer, Wax Seal Stamp Set Sealing Wax Furnace Tool for Melting Wax Seal Sticks or Sealing Wax Beads, Wax Seal Spoon Holder for Wedding Wax Envelope Seal Stamp
Enhance your purchase
- 【Easier to Make Perfect Wax Seals】 Melt wax seal beads or sticks quickly and evenly to help you make perfect wax seals. Release your hands to fold wedding invitations, envelopes, retro letters, wine boxes or other gift boxes.
- 【Enhance Protection of Table】 Added removable wooden candlestick, it can protect your table more better. Prevent the bottom of the candle from heating up and damaging the table.
- 【Exquisite Workmanship】 Furnace tool is made of wood and metal, the metal part will get hot when used, watch out for scalding your fingers. Wax seal spoon is made of brass and heat resistant pearwood handle, stronger and more durable than others, melt 2-6 wax seal beads at a time.
- 【What You Get】1 wax seal warmer, 1 wax seal spoon, 1 wooden candlestick and 2 tea candles.
- 【Our Service and Guaranteed】 Any questions or suggestions please let us know firstly when you receive it. THX! We will resolve it till you satisfy. 100% quality guaranteed. 24-hour prompt email reply, friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 10.16 x 10.16 x 7.62 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 March 2019
- Manufacturer : Triwol
- ASIN : B07PVTPJTC
- Manufacturer reference : Tr0025
- Customer Reviews:
Melt wax seal beads quickly and evenly to help you make perfect wax seals. Release your hands to fold wedding invitations, envelopes, retro letters, wine boxes or other gift boxes.
How to use:
step 1: Heating the sealing wax beads with melting furnace tool kit and fold your envelope or letter.
step 2: Sealing your envelope or letter with the melting wax.
step 3: Using the stamp printing on it.
step 4: Let the wax cool completely and remove the stamp.
step 5: You have finished your envelope sealing.
Tip: Cut wax seal beads or sticks into small pieces to melt faster.
Just heat the spoon to melt the leftover wax and simply wipe it off with paper or tissue. Please mind your hands for the heat.
Material: wood and metal
Warmer height and diameter: 1.5 inch & 3 inch
Spoon volume and length: 2.8 ml & 4.5 inch
Candlestick height and diameter: 1 inch & 3.05 inch
Candle diameter: 1.5 inch
1 x Wax seal warmer
1 x Wax seal spoon
1 x Wooden candlestick
2 x Tea candles.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
All in all very happy with the purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on 24 June 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 12 July 2019