Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tulip 31674 ONE Step TIE-DYE KIT 5 Colour Rainbow Tie Dye Kit, Rainbow, 1.62oz, 59 Pieces
- The dyes are permanent and colour-fast, so they won't fade in the wash
- Each kit comes with a full-colour guide containing general dye instructions
- Each kit includes instructions, protective gloves and rubber bands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsColour Name:Rainbow
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.61 x 4.6 x 19.69 cm; 199.58 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 October 2017
- Manufacturer : iLoveToCreate
- ASIN : B00D32MLG8
- Item Model Number : 31674
- Customer Reviews:
Tulip One-Step Tie Dye is great for one-color and multicolor projects, fashion-forward tie-dye designs, group activities and tons of family fun. The incredible vibrancy, along with colors that stay bold and beautiful through repeated washings, makes Tulip One-Step Tie Dye America's Favorite. What's more, its easy-to-use, one-step process eliminates the need to presoak fabrics in soda ash - just add water to the dye bottles, shake and apply. Tie dye has never been so fun and easy.
From the manufacturer
Take your looks from white to wow with Tulip!
People of all ages can’t help but love the magic of making their very own Tulip tie-dye creations; from the incredibly bright colors that pop with personality to the excitement of the reveal, there’s a reason that Tulip One-Step Tie Dye is one of America’s Favorite. The easy-to-use, one-step process eliminates the need to presoak fabrics in soda ash - just add water to the dye bottles, shake and apply for intense color that lasts wash after wash. Twist, scrunch and bind your way to all kinds of awesomeness with Tulip!
Reasons to love Tulip Tie Dye
- Easy one-step process - just add water
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Best and brightest on 100% natural fiber fabrics
- Inspiration guide includes 8 easy tie-dye patterns
- Create new colors by mixing dyes
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After dying the items we carefully placed them in zip-lock sandwich bags and placed them in the airing cupboard overnight. The next day I opened them up and rinsed them off thoroughly in cold water until the water ran clear, and then repeated this 2 or 3 more times leaving 5 minutes in between. The colours came out absolutely fantastic and i could not be happier with the results!
On a side note we ended up using a lot of the die - probably around half of what was provided so dont expect to get lots of items out of the kit if you want the colours to look great. It's better to go overboard and rinse it out.