- DETAILS: Suede, Tasman braid, Sheepskin lining, Nylon binding, UGGpure wool insole, EVA outsole, Treadlite by UGG Outsole and real sheep or lamb fur.
- COMFORT: Women, men, young, old, teens or tweens can rock these! Add comfort to your day look, work, traveling, shopping, boating, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.
- COASTAL CLASSIC: By the 80's, the UGG brand had become a symbol of relaxed southern California culture. UGG stepped into the world of high fashion in 2011 with UGG Collection, fusing the timeless craft of Italian shoemaking with the luxe feel of sheepskin.
- ANIMAL WELFARE: UGG only purchases sheepskin from suppliers that comply with our strict animal welfare policy. They DO NOT get sheepskin from; the Middle East or North Africa or from countries that do not have standards that regulate the treatment of animals.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 20 x 20 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 February 2018
- Manufacturer : UGG
- ASIN : B000J19AXI
- Item Model Number : 5955
- Department : Women’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 186,322 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #550 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I like the chunky sole.And the fact o they are quite wide fitting.The stitching is a nice detail.myself.i
I have small but wide feet.Uggs Always seem to come up small. I am most often a size three.But always take a four when it comes to Uggs.
There isn’t anything to dislike about the slippers.(Apart from the price!)They are extremely cosy & comfortable .Hopefully they will last awhile.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 August 2020