|Part Number||Mouse Pad 06|
|Package Dimensions||23.6 x 21.49 x 1.9 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item Weight||300 g|
|Manufacturer reference||Mouse Pad 06|
|Date First Available||20 July 2020|
Umikk Mouse Pad, Small Cute Mouse Pad with Tree Design, 2 Pack Non-Slip Mousepad with Stitched Edge for Work Gaming Daily Use
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ❤️Small But Perfect Size: The round mouse pad measures 8.66x8.66x0.1 inches (220x220x3mm), the square mousepad measures 9.45x7.87x0.16 inches (240x200x4mm), small but perfect size for work, gaming, and daily use.
- ❤️Accurate Mouse Movement: The top surface is made of high-quality polyester fabric, ensures more accurate and fast mouse movement. Dense shading design is used, can tightly grab the desktop, providing you stable operation.
- ❤️Durable & Washable: Durable double-stitched edges, no risk of peel off, and deformation. Color print tech is used, the pattern is bright, exquisite, and color-locking, so stains can be cleaned with water, no worries about fading.
- ❤️Cute Mouse Pad: Cute, bright, and vibrant, these little things add more fun to life and accompany you to get through those dull days.
- ❤️Guarantee: Please feel free to contact us if there is any dissatisfaction with our product. It's our duty and great pleasure to provide you a better service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Color: blue tree
Round one: 200 x 200 x 3mm / 8.66x8.66x0.1 inches
Square one: 240 x 200 x 4mm / 9.45x7.87x0.16 inches
Material: Natural rubber base and silky cloth surface
1 square mouse pad & 1 round mouse pad
Please feel free to contact us if there is any dissatisfaction with our product. It's our duty and great pleasure to provide you a better service. We are Umikk, and We are Unique.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 2 February 2021