Univivi Garment Bag Suit Bag for Storage and Travel 60 inch, Anti-Moth Protector, Washable Suit Cover for Dresses,Suits,Coats,Set of 3
|Price:||+ $15.48 Delivery|
- HIGH QUALITY FABRIC - Made of 100% polyester oxford fabric, washable, lightweight, breathable and lifetime use. The fabric material is much higher quality than non woven, bags, you will never worry about the broken like the non woven bags after year use.
- STRONGER ZIPPER- We use qualified 5# nylon zipper and added the upper and bottom metal stopper to avoid zipper slip off, which ensure the durable, smooth and long time use of the zipper.
- LONG SIZE TO FIT MOST OF YOUR CLOTHES- Extra long size 24'' x 60''(60 x 150 cm approx), the closet garment bags are suitable for all your clothes, especially long dresses, suites, coats, Sweaters and more. We added PVC dustproof opening on top of the bag, protect your clothing from dust, moths and insects, keep them fresh, clean and wrinkle free.
- IDEAL FOR BOTH CLOTHES STORAGE AND TRAVELING- With large transparent window, you can easily see the inside clothes without opening the suite bag. Metal eyelet on lower seam from hanger hook allowing bag to be carried when folder in half, it's easy for travel.
- MORE ECONOMICAL & AFFORDABLE- This 3 pack of long garment bags can be washable and reused for lifetime. It can be folded in small size for storage. It's a perfect choice for your clothes organization and travel use, save much money and space for you.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% customer satisfaction. 180 days money back guarantee.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any question.
Size:24" x 60"
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is that of a cheap garbage bag, completely non-breathable, and sounds like you're tearing into a bag of candy if you ever need to access your garment... At 50c a bag you might consider it if you had no alternative but this arguably the lowest quality suit carrier/bag I've ever come across. Absolutely astounded that the reviews are as positive as they are and wouldn't touch another "Univivi" product again. AVOID!