Univivi Hanging Garment Bags 43 inch Organizer Storage with Large Clear Window Garment Rack Cover Well-Sealed Closet Cover for Suit Coats Jackets Dress Closet Storage
- High Quality Fabric - These hanging clothes storage bags for closet are made of high-quality breathable acid-free Non-woven fabric. not like nylon or canvas,breathable, moth proof, acid free and tear resistant that keep your items free of stuffiness. Wardrobe bag organizer can hang on standard closet rod, double clothes rack, IKEA rack, wardrobe storage boxes, closet pole, rod, closet or clothes rack for long time storage.
- Upgraded Zipper- Hanging clothes storage garment bags with 5# durable and smooth triple zipper start from top to the bottom make clothes easy to access garments and the zipper seams not to get stuck; Open the clothing rack can get into the spot on the rack you need to get into easily.
- Oversized PVC Windows - The clear hanging closet cover with large clear PVC window, you can easily identify which clothes inside without opening.protect your clothing from dust, moths and insects, keep them fresh, clean and wrinkle free.
- Ldeal Choice - Ideal length for suits, shirts, dress, sweaters, jackets, trousers, tops, coat etc with elastic band adjustable for different sizes of rod, keeps your closet tidy and organized. You can easy to install in few minutes and no need to remove the wardrobe or rod.
- More Economical & Affordable- Garment closet bags measures by 24” x 43” x 20” can store 21pcs summer clothes or 8pcs winter coats make your closet more organized, for basement, attic, closet, apartment, garage, condo, dorm, clothing shop and theater.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hanging Garment Bags
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is that of a cheap garbage bag, completely non-breathable, and sounds like you're tearing into a bag of candy if you ever need to access your garment... At 50c a bag you might consider it if you had no alternative but this arguably the lowest quality suit carrier/bag I've ever come across. Absolutely astounded that the reviews are as positive as they are and wouldn't touch another "Univivi" product again. AVOID!