|Number of Pieces||1|
VRINDAVANBAZAAR.COM Brass Asta Dhatu Made Cow and Calf Idol 3 inches
Enhance your purchase
- Kamdhenu Cow also known as Surabhis a divine bovine-goddess described in Hinduism as the mother of all cows. She is a miraculous cow of plenty who provides her owner whatever he desires and is often portrayed as the mother of other cattle as well as the eleven Rudras.
- In iconography, she is generally depicted as a white cow with a female head and breasts or as a white cow containing various deities within her body.
- All cows are venerated in Hinduism as the earthly embodiment of the Kamadhenu. As such, Kamadhenu is not worshipped independently as a goddess, and temples are not dedicated to her honor alone; rather, she is honored by the veneration of cows in general throughout the observant Hindu population.
- If you feel that your house has more expenses as compared to your income, place it in the SouthWest corner of your house on any Monday between 4.30 am to 6.00 am (This time is called Brahma Muhurtham in Tamil) that is very very auspicious time for praying the God and do pooja regularly with rose water and milk.
- You can also decorate Kamdhenu Cow and Calf with Jasmine Flowers. You can show Incense Sticks to Cow and Calf Statue I am sure you’ll see the best possible results shortly. This is my own experience. I am doing this pooja in my house for the past 3 years successfully and gained a lot. I don’t think you have to for the 2nd option below after using the first method perfectly.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Kamdhenu Cow and Calf Idol is the sacred wish-cow that grants all your wishes and desires. Kamdhenu cow is the mother of divine qualities and on earth it is equivalent of Goddess. Kamdhenu cow idol along with its calf is the symbol of prosperity and Vatsalya (love that a mother feels for a child). It can be placed in the room of children and guests. With the impact of it children become obedient and it is highly auspicious for enhancing the good luck of your house. Every part of Kamdhenu’s body has a religious significance. Its four legs symbolize the four Vedas, and its teats the four purusharthas. Its horns symbolize the Gods, its face symbolize the Sun and the Moon, its shoulders Agni and its legs the Himalayas.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|