|Number of pieces||1|
|Import designation||Made in India|
VRINDAVANBAZAAR.COM Brass Handheld Garuda Bell for Home mandir and Office Shop ghanti for Temple arti puja (5.5 Inches)
Enhance your purchase
- Decorative: This designer hand-carved puja bell is a perfect product for your mandir and puja article collection or can be used as decorative showpiece at your home/ office/ shop.
- Artisans Craftmanship: Crafted by traditional sand casting methods by skilled artisans of Moradabad in north India. Workers have made this bell with full dedication and hardwork.
- Best Gift: Give your loved once this beautifully crafted puja bell on any occasion like family geathering, house warming gift, wedding anniversary, birthdays, griha pravesh, office party etc. Every one will love to have this adorable hand-held bell
- This Hand Held Bell Would Make a Great Addition To a puja occasion, temples and office and home use.
- Satisfaction - We love to serve our customers with beautiful home decor products crafted by dedication and hardwork of skilled artisans holding great experience, our products will give you a smile everytime you'll see them.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brass puja bell ghanti, made of 100% solid brass for your home/ workplace/ temple / gifts etc. This bell has nandi at the handle. Nandi in indian culture & mythology is known as the gatekeeper, mount and deity of lord shiva. Nandi represents purity & justice. He received divine knowledge from lord shiva & parvati and thoroughly dedicated to lord shiv. There are many tales of his bravery and strength. There are hardly any shiva temples where a seated nandi is not found facing the idol. It is also believed that prayers whispered in nandi's ears are definitely answered the lord himself. Use of bell or ghanti is a integral part of pooja/ prayer offerings, a tradition followed since time. Use of bells bring good energy, repels negative aura and cleanses mind & body. A must puja essential. This bell is made out of brass and produces long strains of clear sound, when rung. The top of the bell has a nandi figure. Handmade and carved, to give the perfect finish.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|