VRINDAVANBAZAAR.COM Golden Brass Shri Maa Mahakali Kavach Yantra Pendant Enemy and Evil Eye Locket for Spiritual Protection for Men and Women
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||300 Grams|
About this item
- Rudraksha beads size – 10mm with instruction manual on back side of kavach and it is energized
- This Kavach made from metal plate yantra, black beads and rudraksha beads wear around neck
- This yantra has occult powers and it's worship reverses the ill-effects of black magic, and keeps a person away from the ill influences of spirits and ghosts
- It helps more successful professionally & improve your financial background. this kawacha already energized
- It can be wear on daily basis or can be place in pooja room. It can use for neck, wallet, pocket, home, office, hand, puja room etc.
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 5 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Vrindavan bazaar
- ASIN : B081JZWZX5
- Item Model Number : KALI-Y
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This kali yantra is a very powerful yantra, and is for the worship of goddess kali. This yantra has occult powers & it's worship reverses the ill-effects of black magic, and keeps a person away from the ill influences of spirits & ghosts. This yantra also eliminates the harmful effects of malefic planets, especially saturn, which are usually responsible for misfortunes, sufferings and sorrows in life. Kali yantra bestows spiritual power, and results in fulfillment of desires, increase in wealth and comforts of life. This yantra is also a time-tested remedy against chronic diseases like blood pressure, paralysis, as per the ancient vedic texts. Mahakali yantra is very powerful and tested yantra. One should keep the image of kali while performing puja on it. According to swangam tantra, kali tantra and bhairo tantra this yantra is known as swanam yantra, kali yantra, mahakali yantra or bhadra kali yantra. Goddess kali in a fierce pose is deity of this yantra. This yantra is composed of a central point (bindu) within five inverted traingles, three circles, eight petals inside and outsides, whole yantra enclosed in four doors. Special pooja of this yantra is performed on eighth day of chaitra, asar, sharavan and magh months of vikrami year. The worship of this yantra is performed in a specialised way. This yantra bestows fulfillment of desires, wealth, comforts of life and is used for mohan, vashikaran purposes. Lot of power is infused after pooja and yantra is capable of controlling enemies not to do any harm. A unique and powerful yantra.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|