|Product Dimensions||24 x 30.99 x 7.49 cm; 800 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||15 Bags - 3J + 4L + 4M+ 4S|
|Item Weight||800 g|
Vacuum Storage Bags - Pack of 15 (3 Jumbo + 4 Large + 4 Medium + 4 Small) ReUsable Space Savers | Free Hand Pump for Travel Packing. Best Sealer Bags for Clothes, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Blankets
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||15 Bags - 3J + 4L + 4M+ 4S|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||24 x 31 x 7.5 centimetres|
|Number of sets||15|
About this item
- More Bags, More Value - 15 x Vacuum compression bags - More bags than any other brand. INCREASE YOUR STORAGE SPACE without having to clean out your closet! Our Jumbo Spedalon space saving bags are an ideal solution for adding more storage space to your wardrobe, luggage, closets, garages, basements, curtains, lofts, suitcases & backpacks.
- One Time Compression - Our Unique Double-Zip Seal and the Triple-Seal Turbo Valve are designed to get every ounce of air OUT of the bag in the suction process. Perfect for Comforters, Towels & Bed sheets
- Air-Tight And Water-Tight! You won't have to worry about the long-term effects of storage in an air-tight bag as Vacuum sealing drastically reduces the effects of oxidation and retards growth of mildew specifically. Protect your stored items from dirt, dust, bugs, insects, odors, mildew, water and moisture.
- Free Travel Pump Included! Spedalon Storage bags work with all types of Electric and Hand vacuum pumps (just use the right accessory). When you're travelling and want the MOST space, these organiser bags are PERFECT! And when you have to re-pack for the return trip, just use your FREE convenient travelers Pump, and your bags will be air-tight vacuum-packed again!
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! we want you to be TOTALLY HAPPY - if any of the Spedalon bags don't hold their seal (ever), simply contact us and we'll rush you free replacements (FOR LIFE!). You take NO RISK by ordering today!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I needed a lot of bags for an overseas move and didn't want my clothes or shoes getting damp and mouldy while on a shipping container. I ended up buying two variety packs and then a single jumbo/large pack.
The variety was really helpful with each bag size being useful for specific needs (ie jumbo for coats or blankets, or the small size for pants, nickers socks etc.). This helped keep things separate so that it will be easier on the other end.
The mechanism is easy to use (like a giant zip lock), you just use a blue "key" and is it can and forth across the zip a few times while pinching it to get a seal, then use a vacuum to suck the air out of a valve on the side, to which you then screw on a cap to close it off. I recommend coming back in 12 hours to ensure the bag hasn't reinflated as that happened a few times.
Of around 38 bags only one failed, with a small tear forming just beneath the zip. I'm not sure if the problem was user error or a defect in the bag.
By comparison, from a set of cheap ikea vacuum seal bags the failure rate seemed like 1 in four. With only one failure that was possibly my fault anyways it was hardly worth asking for a replacement, but it sure looks like the company are happy to do that if you wanted.
I did find it hard to know how many I would need, as I had three separate orders, so maybe they could offer better guidance. Failing that, just give yourself lots of time or buy extra and then return them.
I did see a few instances of moisture forming when some bags had been left in the sun (after sealing). You can combat this with moisture satchels, I just wish I'd know in advance.
What I liked
- Simple to use
- Seem robust
What I didn't like
- Hard to estimate how many you would need
- One broke
- Need moisture satchels