Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.90 delivery
Van Gogh Watercolour Pocket Box - 12 Pan - Art Supplies
|Colour||12 General (Plastic Pocketbox)|
About this item
- Includes: 12 strong and highly transparent colors, No. 6 Brush, and blending tray
- All colors are highly lightfast, even when thinned a great deal
- Uniform viscosity of the various colors
- Pans can be popped out
- Convenient travel case and easy to clean
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize Name:Half Pan | Colour:12 General (Plastic Pocketbox)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 14 x 2.39 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 October 2017
- Manufacturer : ROYAL TALENS
- ASIN : B00CSLSPMO
- Item Model Number : 400035133
- Customer Reviews:
Van Gogh watercolours are bold, intense, and beautifully transparent colours.
These pure, easy to mix paints have the highest degree of lightfastness, allowing you to experiment with these lively colours.
The wide range of 72 colours is available in both tubes and pans.
This set contains the following Half Pan Watercolours:
Permanent Lemon Yellow
Azo Yellow Med
Madder Lake Deep
Permanent Red Light
Cerulean Blue Phthalo
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- light weight box (and beautifully white!)
- vibrant colours in good selection
- decent price
- low quality plastic (both the box and brush; the end of pen holder broke immediately when I was trying to use it to lift the pan)
- it uses a plastic film to cover the whole pan rather than wrapping individual pan in paper; when removed it leaves sticky residues... I used blue tack to solve this problem however it took quite some time.
- watercolours low in transparent (compare this to Winsor Newton)
Overall I'd like to keep it for outdoor sketching.
Can't see any issues with the plastic box and in my opinion this one is sturdier than most.
Lots of room in this set for mixing too.
Especially since the pans are not crammed in cheek by jowl
Very easy to use
Only major con: when new the palettes keep falling out or sticking to the cover when you close it....which made a massive massive waste - so be careful (maybe use sticky dots to keep them in place).