|Number of pieces||1|
Vela Lanterns Gold Moroccan Style Lantern, Large, Green Glass
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||1|
About this item
- Not just candlelight—these lanterns add color, pattern and an exotic global vibe to your patio or porch.
- Large size lantern with large 7" high glass panels with large door opening. Iron and glass.
- Use tea-lights, votive or small pillar candles up to 4" x 6". Matching LED candles or fairy lights recommended, NOT included.
- Suitable for hanging or use as a freestanding lamp. Great for weddings, parties, patio, events for indoors/outdoors and more.
- Lantern measures: 5.5" x 4.8" x 12" tall, 13.75" tall with loop.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking to add a little mystery or drama to your interior or exterior design? Moroccan-style lanterns may be just want you are looking for. Moroccan-style lanterns have a rich, exotic history and their design sense is a conglomeration of many cultures: African, Middle Eastern, and European. They have a rustic feel, and yet they add a sense of other worldliness. Their colorful stained glass and lamp shades bounce light in unique patterns around any space. Today, they are a popular choice among designers due to their style, economical, and overall craftsmanship. Really each Moroccan-style lantern is a unique work of art, so adding some into your home design can add something special to your decor.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the door closure is a bit loose as it is using a clip on design. I prefer traditional design with a pin lock which is more secure and looks very authentic.
What is frustrating most is that the outer carton package is a bit too weak and it damaged through one of the pair, which happens to be the last 2 so I have to return one and end up with only 1 lattern.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 July 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 October 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 January 2021