Vermilion Bird Women's Front Zipper Closure Sports Bra High Impact Support Racerback Workout Bras
- Multicoloured pack with Zip front closure which the zipper works great and once it is close in place, it does not unzipped.
- Removable bra period pads-The inside of the cup has a small opening that contains a removable pad. Removable pads are easy to put in & take out.
- The material of the sport bra is super comfortable and breathable;Super soft and stretchy.The straps are stretchy and do not dig into shoulders.
- Seamless compression bra designed for medium and high impact activities. The straps are wide and supportive as well
- It's a stretchy bra you can easily stretch it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28.45 x 20.57 x 3.56 cm; 113.39 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 September 2016
- ASIN : B01M06FV18
- Item Model Number : 4-138
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 284,635 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #792 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My 90-year old mother fell and broke her arm, so she was unable to raise her arm and needed assistance in dressing. I bought an expensive ($40) sports bra from a sporting good store. The racer back was far too restrictive, so I moved on. (We actually cut that one off.) I realized we needed a zippered front, so Wal-Mart was my next stop. That one proved to be uncomfortable.
Then--Bingo! These (I bought the pack of white, nude, and black) are PERFECT! They are so comfortable that Mom doesn't know she's wearing them. She has slept in them occasionally, and several sitters have commented on how much they like them. The small pads are perfect--just a little protection and easily removed for washing-- and the coverings at the top and bottom of the zipper prevents pinching.
I wish white and nude were sold separately or as a pair. Mom doesn't need another black bra, but I would like her to have another white and nude.
Also, the rough material attached to the zipper isn’t cut off or covered by the softer material, so the first time I wore each one I had to go in and carefully remove the extra material. Even so, it still sometimes rubs against my boob and literally left scratches in my cleavage. Not fun.
Lastly, the zipper made an extra bump between my boobs under my shirt. Just poorly designed overall.