|Item weight||0.35 Pounds|
Veronese Design Hector Trojan Prince Warrior of Troy Holding Spear and Shield Statue
|Price:||+ $11.83 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 5.72 x 12.7 cm; 158.76 Grams|
About this item
- 5.75 inch Long, 5 inch High, 2.25 inch Wide
- Made of Cold Cast Bronze, a Process that Mixes Bronze Powder with Resin to Create a Solid Metal Appearance with a Lustrous Finish
- Intricately Detailed Everywhere You Look with Red Colored Accents that Delicately Accentuate Hector's Fury
- In Greek and Roman Mythology, Hector Was a Trojan Prince and the Greatest Warrior of Troy Who Was Slayed by Achilles Outside the Gates of Toy
- Great as a Gift Sure to Excite Any Mythology Lover or Fantasy Art Collector
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Alas! the Gods have lured me on to my destruction....The Trojan Prince Hector was a mighty powerful fighter for Troy in the Trojan War and was the acting leader of the Trojans and their allies. In this statue, Hector is depicted in all his might, exuding his power and great strength in his muscular form as holds a shield before him and spear ready to pierce the enemy. Though a great warrior, Hector was killed by Achilles outside the gates of Troy with a spear to his collar bone. Made of cold cast bronze, this statue features a lustrous bronze finish while the headpiece and clothing have a red tint that accentuates Hector's fury and might. The 5.75 inch long, 5 inch high, 2.25 inch wide Hector statue has been beautifully sculpted from the crest atop his helmet to the ornate carvings on his shield. This is one statue that is certain to be admired, and would make a wonderful gift for any mythological collector.