- FUSION LT STRETCH TACTICAL PANT: A lightweight, versatile everyday pant that delivers a low-profile appearance with 14 unique pockets for storing essential items
- TACTICAL STORAGE: Utilize inset cargo pockets for low-profile storage for tools and E&E equipment.
- VAPORCORE: Designed with Vapor Core powered by 37.5 fabric technology to maintain your optimum temperature, dry up to 5x faster than similar fabrics, and resist color fading
- COMFORT & DURABILITY: Built for performance, the Fusion LT Stretch Pant has a flexible waistband, gusseted crotch, high rise in the back, and articulated knees for full comfort and freedom of movement
- PREPARED PROFESSIONAL: Stay prepared both on and off the job with plenty of storage for first responder equipment, two-way radios, and safety items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.64 x 28.32 x 6.1 cm; 435 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2019
- Manufacturer : VERTX Tactical Clothing and Gear
- ASIN : B07PJ2P4Z5
- Item Model Number : F1 VTX1200W
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Update #1: They CRUSHED Worlds Toughest Mudder volunteer shift!! And I love them. I wanted to order another pair today. BUT.... I originally paid under $30 for this pair and today the exact same pants are listed at $80?? C'mon now. Let's do better. I'll check back in a few days to see if that madness dies down and I can get another pair.
Update #2: Dec. 2019 - price is still $80 for the EXACT same pants so I guess I just have to love the ones I have. They did great on an 18 mile hike this month and I would LOVE to own at least 2 / 3 more pair but obviously not at that price. I'll definitely keep checking back. Best of luck to those of you whose size does not fall into the $80 range of pants! LOL
I bought the 2 in the regular Vertx stretch pants with elastic and they fit perfectly. I was even able to wear thermals under them and they're still comfortable.
I really wanted these to wear during the warmer months and would have been perfect, whereas the regular stretch Vertx are perfect for cold weather.
Unless you're super skinny skinny, go with the 2 in these pants.
Reviewed in the United States on 26 January 2020