Vgogfly Slouchy Beanie for Men Winter Hats for Guys Cool Beanies Mens Lined Knit Warm Thick Skully Stocking Binie Hat
|Price:||+ $13.43 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【A Warm and Comfortable Beanie Winter Hat 】┅Fuzzy lining slouchy beanie for men and women. Those lightweight winter hats made of thick skin-friendly cotton materials, it is the warmest winter hats for mens and brand new experience baggy beanie. Mens knit beanie hat cover ears, also called ear beanies men hat. Aim to enjoy the windy weather with warm and soft. Don't hesitate, this is the very cool beanies for guys hat you are looking forward to.
- 【A Superior Quality Beanie Cap】┅This warm winter hats is made of external knitted cotton yarn and cashmere lining. The strong thread and tight knit provide good flexibility. Suitable for the head perimeter 17.7-26.5 inch beanies guys, this men knit hat beanie can be small, medium and large size, even oversized skully hats for men. The loose and lined beanie do not cause itching, hipster beanie do not put any pressure on the head while keeping warm.
- 【2020 Decent Mens Fashion Beanie Hat Design】┅The hipster beanies were designed using a simple, stylish knit style and cross basket design to create a unique winter hats hand-woven appearance. The perfect stitching allows you to experience the stylish decoration that hip mens winter hat brings to you. You can also pull your hair back and put into this thermal beanie hat, mens winter beanie hats won't damage your hair style, let you stay decently, and use mens beanie in the cold winter.
- 【Being A Cool Gift Ideal for Your Friends and Family】┅Do you looking for a thermal beanie that is neither too masculine or too feminine to give as a gift? This fuzzy, casual-style beanie hat fit for all kinds of people. The popular winter beanie hat are the best gift for friends beanie, Son beanie , Couple beanie, Brother beanie, Mom beanie and many others.
- 【Worry-free After Sales】┅Our goal is to provide our clients with high quality products, which is why we maintain professional after-sales personnel to ensure the satisfaction of each customer. So if you have any problems after purchasing our winter beanie hat, feel free contact us by after sales email. We’re always at your service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Slouchy Beanie Hats Are The Great Choice for Cold Winters
65% acrylic and 35% wool are the best ratios for wearing no itching.
This well-proportioned of beanie winter hats has a warm, breathable
character. The stitching pattern is tight and stylish, and offers a plush lining
to create beanie for men hat that is both durable and comfortable to wear.
And does not fade and has no odor .
A Sleek, Minimalist Style Winter Hats for Men
These knit beanie for men were designed using a 3D knitting and stitching
method, which is one of the most important features of trending beanie
hats. Also, these cool beanies will not deform or lose slouchie beanie shape
when folded, and bean hats pull-down cover design adds to winter hat stylish
appeal. You can choose your own style, this cool guy beanies can meet your needs.
So go ahead and buy one.
Loose and Super Elastic Men Winter Hat
Loose and Very Elastic - A wide selection of natural, super-elastic wool
allows these warm hats beanies fit all kinds of skullies , from head perimeter
17.7inch to 26.5 inch skull beanie for men.Our chunky knitted beanie for men
come in different sizes, including small , medium , big size even super-sized
snow beanie hats. Absolutely, This is the best beanie hat you want.
Double Windproof Design Beanie for Men
Fluff and cotton threads keep the linings warm and the outer layers resistant to
cold winds. Running at -10°, the wind can't penetrate the thick warm beanie hats
even outside the -30°, wearing this mens winter hats will not feel cold.
Ideal for Winter Outdoor Activities
Do you looking for a thermal beanie that is neither too masculine or too feminine
to give as a gift? These casual beanie hats will as a great gift to your loved one
Go hiking with your boyfriend or girlfriend or someone else
let sloucy beanie hat add surprises to you.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got the first one, and ordered 4 more in different styles (and with the neck warmer)
Do yourself a favor and get this beanie, it's the ducks nuts!
Top reviews from other countries
Upon further examination, it was obvious that these were well made; both on the inside and out. I tried it on for the first time and was a little unsure about the look. My girlfriend adjusted it a bit for me and I checked it out in the mirror. Honestly, I loved it! I wore it around the house for a little while until I was too warm to take it any longer. I look forward to trying these out when it's actually cold outside; right now it's still in the 60's and 70's outside.
As I first-time purchaser of this style of beanie (and from this company), I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised. The shipper was great, the quality of the product is wonderful, the price was very reasonable, and I love the look/feel. I would say that it would be hard for me to be much happier with this purchase than I am. Thanks so much!
Reviewed in the United States on 8 November 2019
The first brand I purchased was FORBUSITE Men’s Slouchy Long Oversized Beanie Knit Cap – which was described as “all season”, yet with a liner layer to keep your ears warm in the winter. Many color patterns to choose from and I liked it right out of the package. Doesn’t crimp your head, warm enough for February in New England – modestly price at $11-15. I re-ordered a second.
For a warmer true winter option I tried several starting with a Janey & Rubbins Winter Baggy Oversize Solid Knit Beanie Hat priced at $13. FANTASTIC, trying on out of the package was like a warm caress of my head – I didn’t want to take it off. The warm lining is a pseudo fur like feel and it still is small enough to fit a jacket pocket. Definitively warmer than the Forbusite and a true winter cap that I wore visiting family in Minnesota. Stops wind chill very well, but this is a winter stocking cap NOT multi-season.
As a back-up true winter option I also bought a Redress Beanie Hat for Men and Women Winter Warm Hats Knit @ $13 – also great, but not the immediate sensation of comfort that the Janey & Rubbins gave me. Truly warm with great lining and windproof as advertised. Still fits in a jacket pocket. This style needed to loosen a bit to be comfortable on my head, but that did NOT take long.
I did try and return one other from Vgogfly @ $10. It was fine and similar to the Janey/Rubbins and Redress as a true winter warm stocking cap. Trying on for the 1st time out of the package I could hear many threads tearing as it stretched to the initial fit – probably like any other, but I did notice it. It was fine, I just liked it less than the others.
Before buying from Amazon I shopped my local REI & Dick’s Sporting Goods for options and the name brands can sell for $35-45. I’ve very pleased with all my Amazon purchases.
I was skeptical about buying any type of clothing from Amazon, but decided to take a chance given the price and reviews.
They are every bit as good as reviewed by others. Absolutely comfortable, soft and well made.
Absolutely need to wash them once before wearing in my opinion. There was a slight odor (not bad, but just enough to make me feel I should wash them first before using)
Instructions state to hand wash, which is VERY important to follow. I used a small amount of laundry detergent in cold water and these bled ink quite a bit for a few minutes.
It was also then that I felt a sheen, slightly oily texture before the detergent did its job. So well worth it to wash them, so you don't end up with a color stain on your head at some point if the beanie gets wet or your sweat!
Don't wring the water out as instructed. Just squeeze instead to keep the knit fibers from being twisted. Flat or hang drying is a must. Mine took awhile to dry out fully, because I'd taken extra care not to wring the beanies too harshly.
Have been wearing both the red and black for over a week and have had no issues (no ink bleed, allergic reaction to the part wool, irritation, etc)
The only thing I've noticed, is these things keep heat on your head, so you might sweat if you wear these doing anything remotely strenuous (but then, keeping your head warm is the point! lol)
Well worth the money. Probably will buy a few more sets!