|Item Model Number||VT1211-Black-X-Small|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 9.53 x 2.54 cm; 68.04 Grams|
Vitalsox Italy, Patented Graduated Compression Socks Pairs Vt1211 Carbon Series
- 70%Silver Drystat10%Spandex10%Lycra10%Nylon
- VITALSOX EXCLUSIVE SILVER DRYSTAT- Vitalsox technical performance material designed using Quick Drying Polypropylene infused with Silver to resist and stop the growth of bacteria and fungus while it repels odor from the socks. Your feet may still smell but your socks will not hold odors, easy care turn inside out and machine wash warm.
- THE ONLY PATENTED COMPRESSION- How is it different, it is Graduated Starting at the mid foot for plantar ligament an arch support, our compression is tested individually during manufacturing to the ideal range for MAXIMUM circulation increase. The feet are the furthest point from your heart by increasing fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues by up to 40% FASTER recovery time and athletic performance is enhanced. Maximum Circulation.
- BEST COMPRESSION RANGE, Vitalsox uses compression for maximum circulation and comfort this IDEAL range is the most beneficial for Running, Crossfit, Walkers, Pregnancy, Maternity, Vein Support, Marathons, Sports, Gym, Yoga, Spartan, Standing, Working, Sitting, or Sleeping, Always Increasing Stamina and Faster Recovery, For more compression size down one size in the size chart.
- 4 WAY STRETCH- Try it -pull both directions, if it is shorter in one direction that is only 2 Way Stretch. our socks stretch both directions for consistent compression throughout the entire sock, If they are TOO LONG, just grab both sides of your calves and slide them down to just below your knee. EACH PAIR is hand tested in our factory for performance, they are WASHED in a "chemical free" fabric softener with a nice fresh scent making our socks "Ready to Wear" right out of the box.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Vitalsox, We have been making compression socks since 1998, Using elastic layers that work perfectly together to stimulate blood flow, improving oxygen delivery to your muscles as it reduces foot and leg swelling, lactic acid production, and cramping. Designed for running, walking, standing, sitting, gym, yoga, or sleep in them. Better circulation equals faster recovery and better performance.Every style is engineered with technical, sport-specific features, and built with patented fibers developed through years of exhaustive research, increased comfort and performance, This lightly padded sock is a perfect match for the demanding athlete but also for the occasional runner seeking a perfect feeling of freedom. Bringing together spandex and sport-specific technical fibers with advanced knitting techniques including our patented interlocked diamond pattern to give you the ideal fit and support for the most challenging environments. Dry stat is our exclusive fiber that gives optimum moisture control reducing the growth of bacteria and fungus to promote a healthier environment for your feet by keeping them dry and comfortable. Dry feet = Less blisters. Lightly padded at the ball and on top of the foot to promote comfort and eliminate abrasion and foot stress. Compression starts mid foot to support arch and plantar fascia. Reduces Injuries - Plantar fasciitis, shin splints, calf cramps, pulled muscles, Achilles and heel cup issues, blisters, blood pooling. Perform better, recover faster, and boost your performance. ONE sock for Training, Racing, and Recovery, not the most expensive but the best compression at any price. Manufactured by Arcos making compression and support socks under the brand names Vitalsox, Sox, Worksox, Caresox, Recovery Socks, Eurosocks, and Euros all in Italy never outsourced to the lowest bidder.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They're not too difficult to get on, unlike another pair I have, and I find them very comfortable. and the colour is nice :)