- 95% Rayon ,5% Spandex
- Short Sleeve ,Splicing Design,Ruffle Style on the Waist,he draped on the waist is slightly looser to cover the waist flaw.
- Perfect for work,office,party, holiday,vacation,daily,engagement,maternity,travel,dinner,date,church,weekend,school.
- Suitable for cocktail, church, graduation, party, evening party, wedding, night out, etc;
- Do carefully read the size guide in the detailed pictures, not the ones by Amazon on the side of the item that you click
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.2 x 24.99 x 3.99 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 June 2021
- ASIN : B097BJS14Y
- Item Model Number : HL1349-BLBKPDT-S
- Department : Women's
Best Sellers Rank:
553,189 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 259 in Women's Work Dresses
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 December 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 18 December 2019
I'm not a girly girl and heals are not a good friend if mine, so this length was perfect to cover the pumps I wore. I bought this to wear to my husband's company holiday party. Their events are semi-formal coctail attire, and this was perfect. The entire dress is stretchy so you're comfortable and don't feel like you're suffocating from the form fit and lace. It also seemed to run true to size. I am 195lbs, just shy of 5'6", and typically a size14 ish, and the XL worked great. The only thing I would change is that the slit was just a hair shorter. It was a bit revealing for me, but that's just my personal issue. Also, the fabric is very thin and shows every blemish, so a good pair of spanx is a must for us fluffy girls! But oh my goodness, it sure is beautiful and a great buy for the price!
Reviewed in the United States on 23 December 2019