|Item weight||1 Grams|
WJRWW Double-Sided Magnetic Window Cleaner Glass Cleaning Brush Glass Wiper Household Cleaning Tools with Anti-Falling Rope for High
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ★ Important - Choose the appropriate model of the Glider according to your window thickness. The Glider cleans the outside of your windows, while staying in your room.
- ★ For Hard To Reach ,The only safe way to clean the outside of windows, which are wider than your arm length.
- ★ New High Quality magnetic technology which Clean both the inside and outside of your windows at the same time . Glides along the glass to result a dry, streak free and gleaming window
- ★ Very Safe and Easy to use, No more dangerous leaning out of upstairs windows or place high and dangerous to reach . A safety cord/lanyard is Attached to prevent accidental dropping.
- ★ Premium Material - The window Cleaner Brush was made of ABS material, Natural Latex, NdFeB magnet of premium quality, to provide strong magnetic force . Non-toxic and harmless,wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, durable and long-lasting.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Please choose the appropriate Version according to the thickness of the glass, otherwise it may not work or accidentally damage to your window.
1. Clean the window on both sides, evenly force the sliding to decontaminate, the magnetic is super strong.
2. Built-in water storage sponge, no need to repeat water.
3. 2 meters long safety anti-falling rope, when the rope is tied to the hand during use, safe fall protection.
4. Triangular shape design, comprehensive cleaning without leaving a dead end in place.
5. High-quality rubber wiper strip, imitation car wiper strip design, soft and wear-resistant.
1. Tie the rope in your hand so that the glass does not fall down from a great height.
2. Dip the window cleaner brush in water to allow the sponge to absorb moisture.
3. Add some detergent to the triangular sponges.
4. Align the glass abrasion and natural adsorption.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|