Wantdo Women's Waterproof Ski Jacket Fleece Lined Mountain Parka Hooded Windproof Raincoat Windbreaker Outdoors
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1)Adjustable cuffs with snap closure, stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2)Inside windproof snap powder skirt,internal drawcord hem, and adjustable storm hood with drawstring help to keep wind out. 3)Wear resisting soft and front-zip shell is highly wind resistant.
- Multi Pockets: 1)2 hand pockets with waterproof zippers(phone or gadgets stowed). 2)Dual internal pockets, 1 internal secure media pocket, 1 zippered pocket. 3)An earphone line fastening & supporting fixture available inside the jacket.
- Size notes: Shell jacket offers a standard fit. Please choose by US size.
- Best use: The jacket can handle inclement weather easily, such as heavy fog, rainy or snow day. It's best for downhill skiing, snowboarding, snowsports, mountaineering, hiking, journey, and the jacket with a adjustable hood is also best for other winter outdoor sports or various occasions.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 December 2018
- ASIN : B07M699CHZ
- Item Model Number : WDHW2811
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,034 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One of the leather stop-tabs on the waist drawstring was missing on delivery.
But perhaps the worst drawback is the sizing I ordered the largest available which, according to both the Amazon sizing conversion chart AND the Asian manufacturer's size conversion information, should have been plenty big was woefully too small ... like by about 12" across the bust! So will have to return the jacket, but go into hospital for surgery tomorrow and probably won't get back home for at least a couple of months. So I will miss the deadline for returning my purchase and will just have to swallow the financial loss.
But such is life ...
Cons: hood doesn’t stay up that well in severe wind so you have to hold it up, the outside of the pockets had ripped and I had to take it all off so I didn’t get caught on it, some parts weren’t properly sewn so I had to fix them upon arrival
I’m a dog walker so I’m out daily in all sorts of weather and this jacket is amazing. I was nervous of the sizing but it fit perfectly and has enough room to layer underneath if you want. I wear it with or without layers and it’s been warm for me. I love how big the hood is because it fits over my head and hat with room to spare. You so have to hold it up as the front is super heavy when it’s windy but otherwise it’s a fantastic hood. Almost a 5/5 as there were some cosmetic damage and the pockets had to be picked at otherwise it looks cheap. Good price for a great coat!
I was concerned with some of the reviews saying it's not warm enough but I just wore it with a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie in minus 25 and it was good.
I would recommend this jacket to others. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fur lining on the hood but that's a matter of personal preferance I suppose and it's removable.