|Color||Green Muffin Cake Pan|
|Product Dimensions||29.49 x 17.5 x 2.31 cm; 204 Grams|
|Item Weight||204 g|
Webake Silicone Pie Pan Tart Pan Mold Quiche Pan 6-Cavity Tartlet Pan 2-Pack (Tart Pan)
|Colour||Green Muffin Cake Pan|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||29.5 x 17.5 x 2.3 centimetres|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Cavity Size: upper diameter 3 inches, internal diameter 2.5 inches, fit in 2.5" cupcake liner. 0.8 inches in depth. Mold Size: 11.7*7.0*0.8 inch.
- Each set comes with 2 pieces of tart molds in bright orange. Makes 3-inch Mini Tarts or KETO fat bombs.
- Webake silicone pie mold, silicone tart mold for making fruit pies, tartlet, peanut butter and quiches etc.
- 100% Pure, professional Quality Food-Grade Silicone. Meets US FDA Safety Standards. BPA, PVC and Phthalate FREE
- Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer and Dishwasher Safe. Temperature Safe from -40 to +446 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to +230 degrees Celsius)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I cook 'egg patties' (like on a fast food breakfast sandwich) to make egg mc-muffins at home. I spray these moulds with olive oil, and add a small amount of water, and then the egg. The eggs come free easily with only a little sticking around the top edge. A small amount of egg will stick to the silicone itself.
Cleanup is the only place I would dock this product. It is somewhat difficult to scrub cooked on egg off because you have to scrub it *against* something. I own many products that claim to be non-stick. This item isn't, but it doesn't stick much either.
Reviewed in Canada on 28 October 2019