|Package Dimensions||23.11 x 6.86 x 4.32 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Wenkoni Small SUS 304 Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel Gravy Soup Spoon,Soup Ladle (Color:Silver).
Enhance your purchase
|Is dishwasher safe||Yes|
|Number of pieces||4|
About this item
- ★ Material:Stainless steel Spoons Adopt durable SUS 304 Non-magnetic stainless steel material and mirror polishing processing technique,Safe, Rustproof, Durable and will last long.
- ★ SIZE: Detailed size as Picture 2.(Due to manual measurement, please allow measurement error).
- ★ Easy to clean:dishwasher safe ,just need you clean water without harsh detergents.
- Function:package include 2pcs, Perfect for ladling gravy, soup,broth, consomme,hot pot,sauces, salad dressings, etc.
- ★ WARM NOTICE:Please confirm carefully whether the size you need before buying,If you have any question,please contact us. we will reply in 24 hours!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stainless Steel: About Food Grade SUS 304.
18/10 Stainless steel is one of the most common grades of stainless steel used for food preparation and dining, also known as Type 304 and are part of the 300 series. The first number,18, refers to the amount of chromium present and the second represents the amount of nickel. For example, 18/10 stainless steel is comprised of 18% chromium and 10% nickel.
304 grade stainless steel is also comprised of no more than 0.8% carbon and at least 50% iron. The chromium binds oxygen to the surface of the product to protect the iron from oxidation (rust). Nickel also enhances the corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
It is an 'austenitic' type of stainless steel and so is not (or only very weakly) attracted by a magnet.
Is stainless steel safe?
Stainless steel is one of the most common materials found in kitchens today. It's used in everything from appliances to cookware, dishware, flatware and utensils because it is durable, easy to sanitize and corrosion resistant to various acids found in meats, milk, fruits and vegetables. Most importantly though, stainless steel is a safe option when it comes to use with food and beverage, as there are no chemicals that can migrate into your food from these products.
💎Food Grade SUS 304 stainless steel.
💎Safe, Rustproof, Durable and will last long.
💎Easy to clean,Dishwasher-safe.
💎Qommercial quality,Family daily use.
Due to manual measurement, please allow measurement error.
Please confirm carefully whether the size you need before buying.
If you have any question before buying, please ask us.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 June 2021