Wetopqueen Women Racerback Sports Bras, Padded Seamless Workout Gym Activewear Bra Support for Yoga Gym Workout Fitness
- ✎Best Choice :Wetopqueen Racerback Seamless Sports Bras & Tight Fitting for Support -- Super Comfort and Super Soft Fabric -- Moisture Wicking and Perfect for any type of Physical Activity --Showing perfect figure.
- ✎Humanized Design：The Ladies High-support Bra Top Is Perfect For Training Sessions Down At The Gym and Outdoor, Constructed With A Built In Bra For Added Support Along With Ventilation Panels And Wide Shoulder Straps For A Cool And Comfortable Fit. This Sports Bra Also Benefits From An Elasticated Hem, Finished Off With Reflective Detail To The Racer Back Sport Bras.
- ✎Racerback Design: Unique "X" strap-type crossover design showing a distinctive and elegant back. X-shaped crossover design bring excellent stability. It not easy to displace and no shoulder strap falling off. Best sport bra for sports .
- ✎Material:90% Nylon & 10% Spandex. Removeable Pad for Ladies Sports Bra.Med-impact support ideal for yoga, pilates or weight training.
- ✎After Sales Service -Wetopqueen Provided 1 Year 100% Money Back Guarantee,Please rest assured to buy.If you have any problems , please kindly contact us via logging in your Amazon Buyer Account > Click Your Account > Your Orders > Find your order and click Contact Seller, our customer service team will give you a response ASAP.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 26 August 2019
I bought these as my VS sports bras were getting old and wanted something I could go for my walks in and not worry about a little sweat and light exercise.
I'm a 36D. These support me enough but I wouldn't want to do a ton of jumping Jack's with them or go jogging.
I wash them after every use. The cups fall out or gather, with us easy enough to put back correctly. However, the cups are starting to come apart. I might start removing them before I wash to preserve them.