|Style||Dover Premium Ski and Snowboard Jacket|
|Item Model Number||Dover|
|Package Dimensions||38 x 31.8 x 14.3 cm; 1.17 Kilograms|
WildHorn Outfitters Dover Premium Mens Ski Jacket - Insulated Waterproof & Windproof Winter Jackets for Men, midnight (small)
- MOVEMENT WHERE YOU WANT IT: Get that first chair, fresh powder feeling and be among the first to try the Dover ski jacket. Dynamic motion articulated material in the upper back, shoulder and sleeve. Ergonomically designed for a full range of motion and a superior fit and feel on and off the mountain.
- EXTREME WEATHER PROTECTION: 12k waterproof rating with Dupont DWR coating our 2-way stretch performance mechanical shell has fully taped critical seams for an extra layer of protection against slushy snow. Bluebird skies or white out ski days the Dover winter coat for men offers just the right amount of waterproofing no matter the weather.
- UNOBSTRUCTED VISION: Wild winds are inevitable at the peak. Our Dover men's ski jacket offers a horizontal and vertical fully insulated 2-way adjustable hood to add an extra layer between you and Mother Nature. Oh, did we mention it’s helmet-compatible? The ergonomic design offers a full range of motion and vision in and out of bounds.
- ALL YOU’LL NEED: Nobody wants to be the gaper who slows the lift line because they can’t scan their ski pass. So we added an integrated easy access sleeve pass pocket into our snow jacket. It may be freezing outside but after a couple of runs, things can get a little toasty. Our pit zip heat-release ventilation zones keep you comfortable all day long.
- COVERAGE FROM DEEP SNOW: The integrated powder skirt is built to prevent snow from building up into your layers while you slash and turn in powder. For groomer days we designed a front-facing housing area with snap holds to keep the skirt tucked away when not in use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our men's snow jacket has water-resistant, breathable, fully insulated versatility for whatever the mountain has to offer. The Dover was built to handle resort skiing, snowboarding, and all winter activities in cold, snowy conditions. Made of a 2-way stretch 12k waterproof rating with Dupont DWR coating the performance shell the fully water-resistant main zipper, storm flap front, and pass pocket, Tricot-lined collar, and integrated thumbhole hand warmers make this jacket extreme weather protected.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 18 February 2021