|Item weight||0.2 Pounds|
|Volume||48.13 Cubic Inches|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||No|
|Number of pieces||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Willow Tree Kindness (boy), Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Lighter Skin Tones & Hair Color|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 3.8 x 7.6 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Sentiment: ”Above all, kindness” written on Enclosure Card
- 3”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if you’ve captured a moment in time. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TITLE: Kindness (boy) SENTIMENT: Above all, kindness GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: Child figures work well together in groupings that reflect your family relationships. Create a Family Grouping by positioning two (or three or more) figures so that they appear to be interacting, turned toward one another, touching. Like families do. Almost as if you’ve captured a moment in time. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
- 1 x Figure
- 1 x Gift box
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These little ornaments tell an individual story, they are thoughtful and have become sentimental to me. I got this one for Mother’s Day from my daughter to her nanny and it was perfect, now we will add to that with others at different points there really is a an ornament for everyone.
Be careful it’s willow tree but don’t be fooled they are more delicate that they would appear.