|Number of Game Players||4|
|Number of pieces||1000|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 January 2013|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 year and up|
|Item Model Number||1176|
|Product Dimensions||30.48 x 26.67 x 4.45 cm; 317.51 Grams|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||30.5 x 26.7 x 4.4 centimetres|
|CPSIA cautionary statement||Choking Hazard - Small Parts, No Warning Applicable|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POP-O-MATIC “TROUBLE”. Looks just like the Trouble you remember. The Play of the game is to be the first player to move all 4 of your pegs around the game board and into “Finish”
- HEAD TO THE FINISH: Pop the dice in the Pop-O-Matic dice popper and see how far you can move! Race all four of your pegs around the game board, and head for your finish line as fast as you can!
- LOOK OUT! If one of your opponents pegs lands on yours – you’re in TROUBLE, and will have to move that peg all the way back to home!
- CONTENTS: Plastic game unit with Pop-O-Matic die roller, 16 playing pegs, (4 yellow 4 green 4blue 4 red). Instructions. Game comes fully assembled. Ages 5+ 2-4 players.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Press the Pop-o-Matic bubble on this Trouble game from Winning Moves; and the fun begins. PRODUCT FEATURES Depending on what you roll; you can move your pegs to the Start space; move your pegs forward - or watch other players move while you cant Each of your pegs has to go all the way around the board to the finish space First player with all pegs at finish wins
- Age Range: 5 years and up
- Contents include: Plastic Game unit, 16 Playing Pegs and more
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Cindy -Australia on 28 September 2020