Wireless Full Body Wand Massager by BED GEEK Handheld Waterproof Electric Massage Wand Skin Soft Silicone 20 Patterns 8 Speeds (Black)
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
About this item
- 🎁 THE NEW WAND - We have put together all the best parts of our previous wand massagers into this stunning wand. Be one of the first to experience this amazing massaging wand which also comes in our beautiful newly designed gift box.
- 💦 SPLASH & WATER PROOF - The handheld massager is water resistant so you can use it wherever you need. It's also really easy to clean the waterproof massager use soapy water or wet wipes.
- 🚀 NEW BATTERY - The rechargeable massager comes with an easy to use USB cable to re-charge the long lasting battery. The beautifully designed wand massager and velvet bag make it great for packing away in your luggage too.
- 🤫QUIET WITH 20 PATTERNS - Relax with our massager which has 20 patterns and 8 intensive speeds. From a relaxing massage to a deep tissue massage the bed geek massaging wand will be the perfect solution.
- ✈️ TRAVEL SIZE 20cm LONG - The massager wand has cushioned seamless silicone skin which is ultra soft to touch perfect for that skin on skin feel. Now you can enjoy the most relaxing massage at home or on your travels with the bed geek massager.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.99 x 3.99 x 3.99 cm; 230 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 May 2019
- Manufacturer : bed geek
- ASIN : B07KGGLMNG
- Manufacturer reference : BG-08
- Best Sellers Rank: 114 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use the bed geek full body massager
1. Press the power (bottom) button and it will automatically start with a red light showing.
2. Press the middle button to scroll through the 20 different patterns.
3. Press the top button to change the 8 different speeds available.
4. Press power button again to switch off the full body massager.
5. To charge plug the USB cable into a USB adapter then plug the pin end into the bottom of the full body massager, it's a small round flap to keep it waterproof.
6. To clean we recommend wet wipes for best results then pat dry with a soft towel.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I absolutely had to complain about anything it'd be that some of the patterns are too similar to each other, so it makes it hard to remember where I left it last use, and also that the instructions for the charging cable maybe shouldn't call the rubber thing a "flap" because I spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to open it before realising I misread and you plug it in THROUGH the rubber (it's not really that obvious when you look at it...)
But seriously? This is a really good relatively affordable option, definitely worth a try if you're in the market for this kind of thing.
Definitely worth the money, comes with a usb charging cable (you will need a usb power point independently) and a neat little carry/storage draw string bag.
10/10 would recommend.
If there is any complaint it would be that because the buttons are so subtle it makes adjusting a setting during use a little awkward. We've accidentally pressed the program instead of the volume or vice versa, on multiple occasions. Not so bad, but it has a LOT of patterns - something for everyone, I guess.
Top reviews from other countries
"Every woman should have one of these, you can't stop cumming and you don't want it to stop either. But it winds you up, so much that you will need a penis at hand, no good for solo usage, excellent for couples. If a woman can't come with this product there is NO hope." Quote by my wife.
Guys you have no need to be jealous of stuff like this it is an aid that bonds you.
For it's intended purpose I did try it but with so many painkillers it didn't do much. Felt fairly nice but that was it. Hopefully when I have these out of my system I'll get thr same experience as other reviewers!