Women's Ribbed Fabric High Waist Yoga Pants with Cargo Pocket Tummy Control Hiking Leggings for Workout, Running
|Brand size||Waist||Hip||Inside leg|
- [Premium&Comfortable Rib Fabric] - The Rib Fabric yoga pants Non see-through, moisture wicking, quick-dry,breathable and high stretchy premium fabric. No deforming even after washes.
- [Unique Cargo Pocket Design ] - The Women Hiking Leggings use unique Cargo Pocket -design improves the comfort without feeling tight and Increase your grace and wildness. And the featured Cargo pocket improves convenience.
- [KEEP PERFECT SHAPE] - The Running Pants have High-waisted style with tummy control design. Wide waistband contours body curves and streamlines shape. Help to promote leggings both compression and support.
- [FIT FOR MOST OCCASIONS] - Our Workout Legging combine fashion,function,and of the highest quality, prefect for yoga, exercise, fitness, Hiking, running, or any type of exercise or fitness-related activities.
- Please Check the Size Chart (*Last Image*) Before Ordering | Please Note: Color May Vary Slightly From Image.and dont worry about size promble , you can through Online Returns Center exchange it if the yoga pant size dont fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.69 x 21.21 x 3.56 cm; 227 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 August 2020
- ASIN : B08G57K9F6
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 203,926 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My issue & reason for the 4 stars is the size. I am 5'5", 125lbs so I assumed the small would fit. They fit and I know they're leggings so they're supposed to be tight, but they're really unusually tight on my stomach, which is not huge, the band just digs in and is really uncomfortable. I will keep them though because I like the dark camo pattern and they're not see through, and I generally never return things anyways! Also the cargo pockets don't really open or close, the sides are sewn and the middle is open but that's probably best so nothing can fall out. I would recommend maybe sizing up just 1 size. If I get anymore leggings from this seller, I'll be sizing up.
Reviewed in the United States on 5 October 2020
Im 5'9" 170bs. curves in the hips and upper thighs with a little tummy. I ordered size L which is my usual size (12) and these did go up..but super tight. as much as they do have a lot of stretch..they felt too tight. so I ordered an XL and they fit like a "Large" should have fit..so I'd say they run small. Leggings of any kind should be smooth but no rolling in the waist or in the legs..if you are honest with your size and ordered accordingly..they fit just fine.
not sure if the fabric will chaff causing it to pill...but I purchased as a fashion..to wear with tunic tops or long hem t-shirts. I love them
Reviewed in the United States on 22 October 2020
I ordered M