- Turn down collar, button up long sleeves, slim fit soft cotton flannel plaid shirts
- Classic plaid shirts with 2 chest pockets, anti-pilling, non-fading seasonless shirts
- Side tabs can be buttoned for a shorter length and a ruched look, various colors classic cotton plaid shirts
- Utral soft comfortable classic flannel buttoned plaid shirt for relaxing weekends, daily wear, work, outdoor, travel. Perfect length for leggings and boots, add a belt for a more feminine look
- Hand or machine wash, low iron if necessary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.27 x 26.67 x 3.3 cm; 295 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 October 2018
- ASIN : B07J3H7RMM
- Item Model Number : PS1-S001 Classic Red-XS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 311,767 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2562 in Women's Blouses & Button-Down Shirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My only complaints are that it’s hard to get those sides pulled up as cutely as they’re shown online, (although that is probably just a perfectionist/pilot error) and I think I’d suggest maybe only going a size bigger than you think you need. Mine is too big for me to want to wear it in public, but I think it’s up to you to decide how casual or fitted you want yours to be :) A huge plus is that I was able to contact the seller, and it seems that there is no charge to return it for a smaller size, which is always nice! Overall, I’m very happy with this adorable shirt and would buy again from this seller!
Reviewed in the United States on 15 September 2019
The fit in arms is a little tight, you may want to size up
I’m a solid women’s 18 and the xl fit but is a little snug in the arms
I’m keeping it and letting it air dry for less shrinking