Women's Outdoor UPF 50+ Sun Protection Zip Off Convertible Long-Sleeve Shirt #0285
- Long Sleeve shirt features our signature UPF 40 fabric for maximum protection against UVA and UVB rays and our breathable wicking fabric that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's PFG long sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets for convenient storing and roll-up sleeves for adjustable comfort.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: This long sleeve fishing shirt features a mesh-lined vented back for breathability and comfort.
- CLASSIC FIT: With a modern classic fit, this long sleeve shirt is ultra-light and comfortable enough for maximum activity.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.7 x 30.19 x 4.2 cm; 262 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 April 2019
- Manufacturer : Toomett
- ASIN : B07QZHLPKF
- Manufacturer reference : 180407-XJ-F5026-Green-S
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,401 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 8 February 2020
It is "noisy," as one other reviewer mentioned, but not too much so. I am 5'7" and weigh 155 pounds, with a 36C bust. The large fits me comfortably and slightly loosely so that I can wear it over a tank or golf shirt, although I might find (once fully in the AZ sun) that I would be more comfortable/cooler in an XL. I guess I will find out.
ADDED LATER: I have worn the shirt 3 times now, in the AZ sun on a golf course, over a sleeveless polo. It does not breathe at all! I am much hotter wearing the shirt than I am without it, standing in the full sun. If you are looking for a shirt you can wear in the cooler spring or fall, this may be it...but not in the summer sun. I cannot recommend this shirt.