Woolly Clothing Co. Women's Merino Wool Flex Long Sleeve Crew Neck Shirt - Ultralight - Wicking Breathable Anti-Odor
|Price:||+ $9.47 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- [ ULTRALIGHT LONG SLEEVE CREW NECK SHIRT ] Flatlock seams, tagless interior, low bulk athletic fit. Merino / elastane construction for extra stretch, odor resistance, moisture wicking, itch free, 4-season comfort.
- [ MODERN FIT FOR DAILY WEAR AS A NEXT TO SKIN BASE LAYER OR MID LAYER ] Great for just about anything. Comfy enough for home, technical enough for the trail, with a simple style that goes everywhere.
- [ PICTURED MODEL STATS ] 5'9'' // 127 lbs // 25'' waist // 35'' hips. Wearing size small.
- [ MERINO PERFORMANCE FOUNDATION LIFESTYLE WEAR ] Woolly pairs the nature proven benefits of merino with classic everyday styles that work anywhere. Enjoy the no-odor, anti-microbial, fire resistant, moisture wicking, and long wearing comfort of merino in every aspect of your life.
- [ BACKED BY THE WOOLLY PROMISE ] We like to keep things simple. If you are ever dissatisfied with our gear, at any time, just give us a shout and we'll work to make it right.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A versatile piece of foundation wear, our Ultralight Long Sleeve Crew excels as a standalone or layering piece. --------------------- Great For: Just about anything. Comfy enough for home, technical enough for the trail, with a simple style that goes everywhere. --------------------- Comfort Features: Flatlock seams, tagless interior, low bulk athletic fit. Merino / elastane construction for extra stretch, odor resistance, moisture wicking, itch free, 4-season comfort. Layer: Next To Skin // Mid Layer Fit: Modern Fabric Specs: 95% 17.5 micron merino wool, 5% elastane. 150 GSM Mid Weight Model Specs: 5'9'' // 127 lbs // 25'' waist // 35'' hips. Wearing size small.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Something I learned recently....wanted to share. Don't wear antiperspirants (only deodorant) with wool. It damages the fibers. Also use pH neutral detergents. 😊
Washer and dryer safe. I have found my new favorite long sleeve black tee.
I have since bought every color and style for women in this line. Very happy with the fit and feel.
They also comes in a cool corn based CPE bag with zip closure that I am reusing to store my gift wrapping items.
Love this line. If things stay this quality, I will be a customer for life.
I just ordered a men's zip front sweater and women's hoodie. Will review those when they arrive.
Pros: Gorgeous coral color. The fabric feels great — nice & soft and drapes well (though a little see it though if that bothers you)
Cons: doesn’t absorb sweat like my other merino wool T-shirts. This is a big con since I hoped to wear it to yoga, running, etc like my other merino wool Ts that are both breathable & absorb sweat well.