Wsdcam Wireless Anti-Theft Remote Control Door and Window Security Alarms
Enhance your purchase
- Arm/Disarm/Panic/Doorbell mode controlled by the remote
- Magnetically triggered alarm suitable for Doors or Windows
- More alarms and remotes available for pairing
- Detering thieves effectively by 105dB loud alarm
- Simple peel and stick installation
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.51 x 3.99 x 1.5 cm; 18.14 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 June 2018
- Manufacturer : wsdcam
- ASIN : B00PYG7LH0
- Item Model Number : 4331021195
Best Sellers Rank:
13,920 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 88 in Home Security Kits
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
wireless door alarm with remote door alarms for kids safety dementia patients pool safety door alarm sensor door security devices bedroom front sliding door alarm business apartment travel door alarm entrance alerts entry exit alarms refrigerator alarm open door pool alarm for door
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Kazz on 3 September 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: Instructions are confusing. The Chinese are trying but they need some help with their translations. So I'll help. Below is how you program multiple alarms to one or more remotes key fobs.
1) Remove one battery in other alarms that are already paired with the key fob. You must do this
or you will deprogram them from the key fob.
2) Insert only one battery in the new alarm.
3) Press and hold the Bell button on the key fob.
4) Insert 2nd Battery into the alarm while holding the Bell button.
The Alarm will beep once. Continue holding the Bell key until the alarm beeps one more time.
This takes a few seconds.
5) Release the bell key and press the unlock button. The Alarm will beep again.
6) Test the key fop by pressing the bell button. The alarm should ring.
7) Reinsert all batteries in the other alarms.
8) Test all the alarms by pressing the Bell button. All Alarms should ring.
9) Repeat steps 1 thru 8 for any additional key fobs.
This only took me an hour to figure out. I thought I'd save everyone some time. So print it out for any future use. May you all have a safe home! If you thought this helpful please give this a "helpful" vote so others will see these directions. Thanks.
Works like a charm. I’ve set it off a few times opening my garage after forgetting to disarm it. Pretty loud and jarring!
This along with a motion activated camera and motion activated flood lights make a cheap first defence to possible intruders.