|Item weight||3.6 Kilograms|
|Specific Uses For Product||Vacuum , Mopping , Cleaning|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Charging Docs & Main Brush Cleaning Tool|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Xiaomi Viomi V2 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 3 Stage Cleaning System & Controllable by App with 2100pa Suction Force
Enhance your purchase
|Surface recommendation||All Terrain|
|Controller type||App Control|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- [ Local AU 1 Year Warranty & Service ] - Official Xiaomi AU Warranty including Free Accessories : 1x 2-In-1 Water Tank, 1x Dustbox, 1x Mop, 2x Side Brush, 1x Mop Rack, 1x Charging Dock
- [ 2100pa Suction ] - Enjoy a dust and dirt free floor all year round with this strong suction rating
- [ Viomi Smart mop ] - You'll have sparkling clean floors all day, every day with the attachable Viomi smart mop - Mop and vacuum at the same time
- [ 5 Map memory ] - Got multiple stories or homes? Move your V2 Pro around no worries, saving each map as you go
- [ No go zones & Virtual walls ] - Don't disturb the office or destroy the kids amazing creations with app controlled 'No go zones' and 'Virtual walls'
- [ Recharge and Resume ] - Got a bigger house? No worries, with the recharge and resume function, your V2 will get back to work right where it left off
- [ Lidar mapping technology ] - For a smarter, and more efficient clean, your Viomi maps out your house using the latest in lidar technology
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Things that are not so great:
1. When mopping, it leaves water marks on the floor
2. Connectivity. Sometimes it disconnected from our wifi n we have to reconnect it.
Overall still love the product, especially vacuuming and we use it everyday.
At first, you need to be patient to allow the vacuum create the house’s map. After that, everything is easier when you can control which area the vacuum will have job done. However, the vacuum can get lost sometimes due to being stuck in some areas. In my case, it kept going around under my kitchen table and couldn’t escape and the app was saying the vaccine is offline. I don’t understand the reason or i may report that problem to the manufacturer. Anyway, it’s still worthy of how much I paid for it.
Can't imagine why people pay up to double for one of these, as this seems to work perfectly.