YIANNA Sports Bras for Women Cross Back Padded Sports Bra Medium Support Workout Running Yoga Bra
- Main Fabric: This Sports bra made with Made with lightweight,moisture-wicking power fabric, 87% polyester, 13% spandex, High elasticity, Comfortable, Breathable
- Unique Design: Criss-cross back straps let you twist with ease, Sexy Crossback design offers a extra back support, fashionable and stylish, also perfect with open tops, Stretch Fit Sports Yoga Gym Bra
- Push up & Padded with removable pads for convenient adjustment, with a cotton-like meterial, soft and comfortable to wear
- Moisture management technology wicks moisture away from the skin
- Perfect bra for yoga,exercise,fitness,any type of workout,or everyday use.Icyzone Yoga bra combine fashion,function and performance
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 December 2017
- ASIN : B01NH02KA3
- Item Model Number : YA-BRA139-Black-S
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,352 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #48 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Looks expensive
* Straps fit as shown on the photo (very beautiful)
* The band inside the hem isn't attached so it flips and folds on itself inside the hem! Every time I put it on, it takes me an additional few minutes to fiddle with the elastic band inside the hem to flip it back into place. Very annoying!!
* Little tight at the hem and looser at the bust than I hoped (I normally have a 34B) so it doesn't give me as much cleavage coverage as I'd like when bending over (wide hem, small bust person problem tho, have it with some expensive tops too).
* If you wear the top all day, the stitching on the straps can become a little uncomfortable, digging into the skin a little (might get better after wearing it more - I hope).
Top reviews from other countries
Retourné car une bite trop grand, recommandé un large. à suivre...
Si non un modèle est géniale, vraiment confortable avec un matériel de qualité!
Mise à jour: le large fait parfaitement sous les seins, mais la longueur des bretelles est un peu trop longue. Agréable à porter avec un pantalon d'été, ou comme top décoratif sous un débardeur décolleté. Je finirai probablement par raccourcir les bretelles. Acceptable pour l'instant, pour faire un sport avec peu d'impact, genre: muscu, danse, randonné, vélo. Pas génial côté soutien si vous penser à jouer au tennis, courir, crossfit.....
Reviewed in Canada on 1 October 2020