YOFIT Women's Elegant High Waist Palazzo Trousers Wide Leg Bootleg Pants Baggy Trousers Harem Pants Long Loose Flared Pants
- ☆Wide-legged pants flare wider at the bottom
- ☆Women Palazzo Trousers are designed with high-waist, help you flatten abdomen, your curves and streamlines your shape.
- ☆Palazzo Trousers for women that will leave you chic with its fashionable stunning style. Its unique style makes it beautiful, attractive and durable.
- ☆Loose Design- Allows your skin to breathe freely.
- ☆It's lightweight,breathable and high quality fabric crafted,comfortable to wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 31.49 x 22.6 x 1.01 cm; 386 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2018
- ASIN : B07GGPD7N9
- Item Model Number : UFCUSGG960
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
To give some context, I typically wear sizes 8-10 in pants, I am of fit build, but a hippy hourglass 36, 27, 42- my waist is 27, my hips are 42 (I have a booty; while I have hips, it’s the butt that really adds inches). I almost lost it in laughter when I tried to pull the pants on. The waist of the pants FIT MY THIGH. No way could I get both legs through the waist. I am pretty dang sure my thigh is smaller than 28 inches. There was next to no give in the waist.
I really liked the colour, and the material was nice and soft. I liked the look of the legs... from what I could tell without being able to get it on. Considering how small the medium was, I find it hard to believe I will be able to wear even an XL in this, though, unless there was a mislabeling, which is always possible.
But.. dang... tiny.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 June 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 25 November 2018