|Package Dimensions||31.2 x 20.5 x 8.1 cm; 524 Grams|
|Item Weight||524 g|
YiPaiSi 21 Inch Ukulele DIY Kit, Hawaii Ukulele Kit, Make Your Own Ukulele, Basswood 4 String Ukulele Set, Hawaii Ukulele Kit, Concert Ukulele Beginner for Kids Children Teens Adults Art Project
|Price:||+ $16.78 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- √ Make Your Own Ukulele - Unfinished wood gives you endless opportunities, basswood body has nice surface, you can stained or painted what you want.
- √ Perfect Musical Instrument - DIY ukulele kit is a great way to learn about ukulele, offer an opportunity to learn how they are formed.
- √ Easy TO Install - Don't worry it's hard to assemble, you'll get more joy not only for a gift or a ukulele after you have finished assembling it.
- √ Fine Workmanship - Along with highly trained and experienced craftsman, and pre-drilled. It will need a very slight sanding for finishing.
- √ Suitable For - DIY Ukulele Make Your Own Soprano Ukulele Kit is not only perfect for beginners, but also a perfect kit for professional musicians to DIY own unique ukulele or musical instrument.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
21 inch DIY ukulele, you can painted what you want or apply a coat of colored paint.
Children and parents work together, excellent parents-child campaign.
It is wonderful to make a musical instrument by hand in person.
Perfect gift for music lover and parents-child campaign.
Step 1: Glue the ukulele with wood glue and connect the neck and box together.
Step 2: Draw out the fingerboard's position, paste the wood glue to the fingerbord and ukulele's neck.
Step 3: Painting.
Step 4: Draw out the bridge's position and paste the wood glue to the bridge and ukelele's body.
Step 5: Install screws and sound points.
Step 6: Glue the upper pillow to the neck with strong adhesive.
Step 7: Fasten the ukulele's strings.
Step 8: Install the string and side string to the head of the ukulele.
Basswood Box x 1
Basswood Neck x 1
Plastic Fingerboard 1
Plastic Bridge Pad x 1
Tuning Pegs(with screw kit) x 4
Bridge Nut & Saddle x 1
Nylon String x 4
Package Weight : 18.87 Ounces
Package Dimensions (L*W*H) : 11.81*8.27*2.95 Inches
1 x 21 Inch Ukulele DIY Kit
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|