|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
Yimobra Bath Contour Mat Chenille Toilet Mat U-Shaped Rugs for Bathroom Maximum Absorbent,Soft and Cozy,Dry Quickly,Non-Slip,Machine-Washable,24.4X20.4in, Brown
|Price:||+ $22.70 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Pile height||Low Pile|
|Product Dimensions||61.98 x 51.82 x 0.03 cm; 635 Grams|
About this item
- ❤ SOFT * ABSORB WATER * DRY QUICKLY: The Yimobra luxury toilet mat offers exceptional comfort and support for your feet. light chenille, soft and comfortable touch, strong water absorption, excess moisture is quickly absorbed. The contour mats made of 100% ultra-soft microfiber, the outer layer is cozy, and the velvet feels ultra-ffiber. density and plushness of our pile surpasses that of most other brands, superior water absorption, dry quickly, Keep the bath mat dry for a long time.
- ❤ NON-SLIP: Unique design on the bottom of the U mat, non-slip texture. The bottom of Non-slip rough layer have a good effect on the slippery bathroom. The toilet rug extricate your feet from cold floors while protecting your floor from moisture. As attractive contour bath rugs caring for your family, the non-slip toilet mat is more safer for kids and the elderly.
- ❤ LARGE SIZE & COLORFUL: This toilet mat is larger than the normal size (24.4 X 20.4 Inch), and the U-shaped mat large cut is very suitable for the perfect fit of different contours toilet. The larger size prevents liquid from splashing on the floor. A variety of colors provide a more decorative style. This Bath Rugs is your home, bathroom, Restroom and other smart choices.
- ❤ MACHINE WASHABLE & DRYABLE: Easy to clean. The machine wash Toilet mat can be washed and dried to save you time. Put bath rugs in a laundry bag (make the rug soft), cold water does not contain bleach. Dry or dry at low temperatures. No matter how many times you wash and dry, the color will remain good and vibrant for years to come!
- ❤ TRUSTED GUARANTEE: All of our rugs come with a 10-Year No Questions Asked Guarantee. If you are at all unsatisfied with your product, please contact us (through Amazon if past the standard return window) and we will be happy to provide you with your choice of a replacement or refund. We stand by our products 100% and want our customers to love them as much as we do!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Yimobra luxury chenille contour bath rug
Large size : It is larger than the common size ,this u mat is 24.4 X 20.4 In (error of - / + 0.4 inch), the u-shaped large incision is very suitable for different sizes of toilets.
Non-slip & Durable : Unique design at the bottom of the bathroom mat
Anti-slip texture The bottom of Non-slip rough layer have a good effect on the slippery bathroom
Dry Quickly : Feet touch soft and comfortable, and extremely strong water absorption ,excess moisture is quickly absorbed
Machine wash save your time. Easy to clean. machine wash for better results : placed in a laundry bag（keep mat soft )，cold water without bleach, Drying on sun is better
Note : The mat should be placed on a dry , flat surface. Remain water under rug can cause it to slip or move , and the unclean surface breeds a lot of bacteria
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Go read the Questions and answers, buried under levels of "see more" there's multiple other customers claiming there is no backing, the mat slips, edges flip up.
I have no backing on mine, even though the description states that it does. My rugs slip all over the place and the edges flip up.
By Jean Boyer on March 14, 2019
I don't see any backing on it.
By Eva J. Hoyle on January 12, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 14 February 2020
If you like this style these other things I mentioned may not be an issue for you. I thought this was a different style than my last rug but it was the same material with the same potential issues. I gave it 3-stars since it feeling decently made, it's soft, has some slip resistance but it's still a no for me. It won't last or hold its shape/look over time (in my opinion from previous experiences with similar rugs). I hope this helps :)