|Product Dimensions||80.01 x 50.29 x 1.27 cm; 660 Grams|
|Material||Velvet, Memory Foam|
|Item Weight||660 g|
Yimobra Premium Microfiber Luxury Bath Rugs Water Absorbent Plush Bath Mat, 31.5 x 19.8 Inch, Incredibly Soft, Extra Thick, High Pile, Non Slip Fluffy Memory Foam Rug for Bath Room, Camel
Enhance your purchase
|Size||31.5 x 19.8|
|Material||Velvet, Memory Foam|
About this item
- Incredibly Soft: Yimobra bathroom rug with luxury performance microfiber top is softer than silk and water absorbent, absorbing water faster than other fabrics to provide you with a cozy, dry place to stand after shower or bath. The high-density memory foam fill is more resilient for maximum comfort and durability
- Ultra Absorbent: Yimobra shag bath mat is water absorbent. High-density pile helps save your floors from dripping water while you’re stepping out of the bath. Moisture is trapped in the mat’s deep pile, allowing the rug to dry quickly and cleanly
- Non slip & Fast Drying: Yimobra non slip bath rug is constructed with dotted PVC backing which helps to prevent shifting and skidding. skid-resistant base also helps keep the mat in place and provides advanced circulation for quick-drying
- Machine Washable: Yimobra Luxury bathroom rugs can be machine washed. Machine wash in cold water on the gentle cycle and separately. Do not bleach, Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Shake to restore fluff after washing. Naturally stain resistant and durable for long lasting
- Wide Versatility: Yimobra bath mat provides the perfect balance of comfort and style to update your bathroom. Multiple sizes and colors, making it easy to complete any bathroom size and decoration. Versatile design makes it perfect for any room of the home: master bathroom, kids bathroom, vacation home or dorm room
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Transform your bathroom into a home spa oasis with the Yimobra plush bath rug. The Yimobra plush bath rug features an exceptionally silky, soft coral velvet, perfect for stepping out of the shower or bath. Non-skid backing helps keep mats firmly in place. Durable binding maintains shape for long-lasting use. Machine wash cold, delicate cycle with mild detergent. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Shake to restore fluff. Backing with silicone non slip support. luxurious silky, fluffy memory foam bath mat is exceptionally soft when stepping out of the shower or bath.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I knew these mats had a logo on them, and I did consider not ordering them because of that, but I thought I could just stick the logo side underneath my bathroom vanity cabinets and never notice it. However, it seems that is all I notice because the logo cheapens an otherwise very expensive and high quality looking floor mat and makes me think of a car mat with the brand or make of the car etched into every manufacturer's floor mat.
The company really needs to rethink why they felt it necessary to put their company name on the front side of these mats because it really cheapens the look of an otherwise very expensive looking and quality bathroom mat.
My old mats are completely worn out and these are the only ones I currently have in my bathroom. Else, I'd send them back. I'm hoping, like the sound of a clothes dryer running in the background, while trying to watch TV, I will eventually not let that company brand name on the front of these mats be the first and only thing I notice when I walk into my bathroom.
Four stars because I haven't washed/dried them yet, and 3 stars because of the car mat look due to company namelogos being placed on the top of each mat.
UPDATED JUNE 20, 2021:
Saw another review where they were able to remove the labels. I successfully removed 4 logo labels from my 4 floor mats last night with no damage to the mats at all. So, I am now rating from 3 stars up to 4 stars. I haven't washed them yet and have no idea if the color will fade or what they will look like after being dried in the dryer.
They look so much better without the logos on the top. Why didn't the manufacturer just put the labels on the underside of these mats?
Reviewed in the United States on 13 January 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 3 January 2021