|Package Dimensions||25.4 x 20.32 x 4.57 cm; 272 Grams|
Yogipace, Side Pockets, Petite/Regular/Tall Women's Water Resistant Thick Thermal Fleece Lined Leggings High Waisted Warm Winter Tights Hiking Running Cycling Skiing Snow Pants
- PETITE-25" inseam fits women -5'1" or 5'4" / REGULAR-28" inseam fits women 5'5"-5'8" / TALL-31" inseam fits women 5'9" - 5'11" / EXTRA TALL-34" inseam fits women 6' and above
- New upgraded fleece lined which adds more thickness for superior comfort and warmth in 20-40 degree weather.✅ If you live in the windy area, dress the windproof pants and our thermal leggings as baselayer. WATER RESISTANT leggings can handle light rain for a short time. NOT WATERPROOF
- Higher rise leggings add more warmth. Deep side pockets keep your device secure and accessible, so you can run, jump, lift and enjoy having your phone at your side. Big pockets enough for big screen smartphones. Elastic waistband with drawcord. Double-layer crotch for greater movement
- FLEECE CARE INSTRUCTIONS to prevent from pilling: Wash inside out/Machine wash cold/Gentle cycle/Tumble dry low/Do not wash with prone-pilling clothing especially clothing with cotton fiber/Do not iron/ Do not bleach/ Do not use fabric softener
- Ideal for running, cycling, hiking, skiing and other outdoor acitivies in cold weather
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Yogipace Women’s Water Resistant Fleece Lined Leggings are thick, thermal winter leggings. Designed with water resistant fabric, the leggings have an inner fleece lining and are the ideal base layer to keep you warm this winter.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have a pair of the previous version that I’ve worn constantly. But these have thicker fleece, the more water resistant exterior, and A REAL POCKET. In the previous pair, the back pocket was fine for small incidentals, but I needed to have my phone with me when walking my senior dogs in case of emergency. With these I can be outside in all but the coldest weather and have a place for my phone!
These pants eliminate my previous need for wardrobe changes throughout the day. I can pull them on in the morning, do Pilates or yoga, then walk the dogs in whatever weather, go to the store or whatever errands I need to do, paint all afternoon, and I only need to change if I’m going out to dinner, which, let’s face it, isn’t exactly a happening thing these days. I’ll probably order another pair to keep at our vacation home, and maybe an extra for laundry day. Seriously, I never gush about garments. And what can you say about a pair of black leggings, really. These just check all the boxes for me. If I had to design a pair myself, it would be these.