|Color||17"(4 pockets on skirt)-black|
|Package Dimensions||27.2 x 21.7 x 3.7 cm; 200 Grams|
Yogipace Women's 4 Pockets UV Protection 17"/20" Long Running Skirt Athletic Golf Skort with Tennis Ball Pockets Built in Shorts
- Sun Protection UPF 50+ comes to protecting your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Breathable, moisture-wicking, four-way stretch fabric for superior comfort. Skirt length: 17"-18" for more coverage
- 2 side pockets and 2 back pockets design on the skirt. Great storage for golf/tennis balls, golf gloves, smartphone and your other essentials
- Built-in mesh liner shorts stay in place and don't ride up.NO ROLL waistband for more comfort movement. Elastic waistband with drawstring offers an adjustable fit
- NO ROLL waistband for more comfort movement. Elastic waistband with drawstring offers an adjustable fit. Hidden pocket in the waistband
- Ideal for golf , tennis, running,cycling, swimming, lounging around the house and other activities
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A clean, feminine basic that performs in the elements.Our skort takes you seamlessly through the day, from a round of tennis or golf to a lively lunch with friends. Built-in UPF 50 to protect you from the damaging effects of the sun.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Benutze den Hosenrock zum radfahren und allgemein gern im Sommer. Kein scheuern der Oberschenkel mehr 😊
This was the first sport type of skort that I have ever purchased where the shorts actually stayed in place all day. I tested it on a recent trip to Taiwan. We started at 5am until 9pm touring all day. The skort performed perfectly with the shorts never riding up. I still can not believe it. Because of that I just ordered another one. My only thought is I would prefer the skirt to be a little more straight versus a tad of flair. It is also not the best quality of skort I have ever had the first wash left the fabric already with a couple fabric balls. But I do not really care at this point. Was soooo happy just to have a skort to wear that I did not have to pull down all day that the other flaws do not really matter as much. The most import thing to me was covered, the skort staying put.
Kuddos for this. Also loved the 20" hem. Never really cared for my knees so like a bit longer skirt to cover them.
I am 5 11'.
Please work on more colors in the 20" length and cutting the skirt just a tad more straight, less flair at the bottom.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 August 2018