Yvette Full Coverage Yoga Bra Sports Bra with Wide Straps and Band for Women
- Removable Padding - Comes with a removable Triangular padding - easy to clean and convenient to take on and off.
- Wide Straps - Yoga bra with wide straps to reduce shoulder pressure and gives no digging in. Just focus on your Yoga activities.
- Full Coverage - Close fit and full coverage on the front, comes with wide and supportive straps on the back. Reduce bouncing to a minimum level and help with your yoga performance.
- Coolmax Technology - External factors like UV exposure, sweat,sunscreen and lotions can degrade spandex yarn. This leads to a loss of recovery power and reduces the high impact sports bra performance. Cool-max technology acts like a shield to protect the fabric from these damaging factors.
- Money Back Guaranteed Service - We promise, the warranty of Yoga bras for women is lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If there is any problem please feel free to contact us immediately, we will fix the issue for you with 100% passion and service. Your health and encouragement is the best encourage and reward to us.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.5 x 20.19 x 5 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Yvette
- ASIN : B07RLQR5BB
- Item Model Number : S100145A69A-2XL(DF)
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am not sure if the smaller size made the difference or if they changed the bra. It is still soft and oh so comfortable. But my previous one the pads were sewn in. Maybe being removable is a perk to some but these are light, flexible, comfortable pads so I liked them and preferred sewn in so they stayed in place in the wash. They do stay in place when worn so it doesn’t effect actual wear. The other thing is I feel like the cup on this new one could be bigger. I am only a D-E size and this is listed for D-F. I see this as being highly compressive to an F cup. Actually, I’m not sure the light coverage band would even be able to handle that amount of compression needed. This is a yoga bra, not a high impact bra so I really don’t want a lot of compression. It is still comfortable, however, I was able to wear my old one out in public, not working out, as well and I don’t find this one as flattering as that one is for wearing when not working out.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 July 2019