- 【Zip Front Design】There’s nothing more annoying than being sweaty and tired after your workout and then having to struggle to take off your sports bra. That’s where the joy of a front zip sports bra comes in. padded straps (bye-bye irritating indents)
- 【Fixed Cup】Encapsulated cups maintain shape and increase support,hold your girls in place
- 【Protecting Girls Health】Many high impact sports bra squeezing girls to keep girls not shaking, After exercise, you will feel girls uncomfortable, which will affect your girls' health for a long time. Our bra is designed to Support your girl through fabrics and designs, cool-max fabric Support your girls in every directions not squeeze Girls in one direction
- 【The sweat-wicking Material】Choosing sports bra, in addition to considering supportability, a lot of sweating in sports makes us also pay attention to the material of sports bra.
- 【100% Service】We provide the 30-day-full-Money-back service. If there is any problem please feel free to contact us via E-mail immediately. More sports bra in Amazon Store : www.amazon.com/yvette.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 35 x 23.7 x 4.3 cm; 135 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 February 2020
- Manufacturer : Yvette
- ASIN : B084GRXBMJ
- Item Model Number : E100085A08A-S(A-C)
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am suprised at how well the zipper is covered and I don't even notice it's there after I get it on. The cups are firm support and none of that removable padding. (hate that stuff too) It does exactly what it is suposed to do. Keeps all my parts where they belong, even when I'm hot and sweaty after working in the garden. I have been know to jump in the pool when I am done doing yardwork with the bra on. It has held up very well, no fading and the elastic has held up to the chlorine in the pool. I plan on buying a few more.
However, I'm a little perplexed because of the sizing. I ordered a Large(D/F). I normally am a 36C, and went for this size, just in case, for the 38C it should fit. To my surprise it was a little struggle to put on, and while the cup size was fine, the band around the chest was too tight. It fit, but restricted my breathing enough that it was uncomfortable just standing around. The band doesn't stretch much, which it probably a good thing. I even went and measured my chest again to ensure I wasn't crazy. It was 34... I just can't imagine how a real 38 woman would fit this size?
I had to return it, and at the moment I'm a bit sad because most sizes are currently out of stock. I will keep an eye out for the XL size.
For reference, I'm 5'4", 115lbs, 32B athletic.