|Color||Avocados - Lime Green|
|Package Dimensions||13.79 x 10.79 x 3.2 cm; 68 Grams|
Zensah Compression Helps shin splints, Leg Sleeves for Running
- SHIN SPLINT RELIEF: The Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves were designed by professional athletic trainers to specifically target shin splints. The v-shaped chevron ribbing on the front of the sleeve provides the same relief as kinesiology tape.
- USED BY ATHLETES OF ALL LEVELS: From Olympic athletes to basketball players, fitness enthusiasts, novice runners, and more, the Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves are a favorite among athletes for their workouts and recovery.
- CALF SUPPORT AND INJURY PREVENTION: Using the leg compression sleeves while running can reduce calf cramps, lessen fatigue, provide muscle stabilization, reduce micro tears, and prevent injuries such as shin splints.
- IMPROVED CIRCULATION AND FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY: The compression in each pair of calf sleeves helps to improve venous return, increasing blood flow and circulation, which reduces swelling and leads to faster muscle recovery time.
- MOISTURE WICKING AND ULTIMATE COMFORT: The calf compression sleeves are moisture wicking, ensuring they stay dry and lightweight even during the toughest runs and workouts. Premium fabric with anti-odor technology prevents the buildup of stink.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Innovative training gear maker Zensah has developed a series of high-performance compression clothing using a proprietary knitting process and materials. The company's leg sleeves are stitched using Pin-Point Compression, gradient pressure developed by a professional athletic trainer that uses wide ribbing in the front for optimal shin support, and snug ribbing in the back for calf support. Silver ions in the unique Zensah Fabric helps regulate skin temperature and fight bacteria to keep your sleeves fresh. Particularly useful for runners, cyclists, and triathletes, these compression sleeves increase blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg, circulating oxygen into your muscles in order to reduce fatigue during, and speed recovery following, your workouts.