Zinmore Women's Knee Length Tights Yoga Shorts Workout Pants Running Leggings Pockets
- Made of 92% Cotton and 8% Spandex. Black/Printed : 88% Polyester and 12% Lycra.
- Made from the high quality fabric, stretch, breathable, absorb sweat, sexy, comfortable and moisture-wicking. Gusseted crotch for greater freedom of movement.
- 10" inseam. Yoga Shorts With two side pockets to hold your mobile phones, keys, etc. Black-03 and Dark Blue is no pockets. Yoga Short Pants : Smooth, hygroscopic, sweat releasing, wear resistant, no pilling and no fading.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. Ideal for yoga, running, workout, exercise,fitness,traveling,cycling,lounge and everyday casual wear.
- Zinmore Knee Pants will be the best pair of half pants you've ever owned. Guaranteed： If you are not satisfied, return your purchased items for a full refund.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 28 x 21.3 x 3.29 cm; 183 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 January 2018
- ASIN : B0892F9L8Q
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 47,422 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Trying to return and having trouble doing so. They only want to give part refund.
I am really happy with these shorts! I was looking for a length as close to my knee as I could get, (not over the knee like tights or way above the knee) which is very hard to find. I work out a lot, but I'm older, and the saggy skin I have above the knee is not super attractive! I studied the reviews carefully about sizing and decided to go for a medium, although I usually wear a small. I'm 5'6", 123 pounds. I figured worst case they might be a little loose but if too small it might not be comfortable if they were pinching at the knee. When I first took them out of the bag I was a little concerned because they looked small in length and size, but when I put them on they were fantastic! The length is perfect and the fit is great. I could have probably fit in a small but the medium feels comfortable and is not baggy at all. These fit like workout tights/leggings. The small might have pinched at the waist so I think I made the right choice. The elastic band in the waist is probably a little over an inch wide but after multiple wearings it didn't twist or flip over. I got the black color with the wide gray stripe on the side. The stripe is solid down the left side, and on the right side it is "interrupted" by the pocket, which is a cute design. It has a pocket with velcro closure on the right side. I have a large phone (Samsung Note 8) and it just barely fits and closes, but the pocket is deep enough that if I didn't close the velcro it would be okay (as long as you're walking and not working out). I saw some people's reviews wishing for a second pocket but that doesn't matter to me. While working out at home I don't even need one pocket but it will come in handy whenever I go back to the gym after the pandemic. I would actually wear these in public which says a lot because I'm pretty conservative. The material is stretchy and pretty thick, definitely not see-through when bending over, and they do not ride up when I'm working out doing cardio, using weights, or on my spin bike. I will definitely be ordering more of these.