Zinus Misty Double Bed Frame | Upholstered Button Tufted Fabric Platform - Navy
Enhance your purchase
- TRADITIONAL STYLING BED FRAME - button-tufted woven upholstery with steel frame has been designed to create a traditional yet stylish look for your bedroom.
- Headboard, frame and wood slats included. Mattress sold separately.
- DURABLY DESIGNED - Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add softness and longevity; available in double and queen, both supporting up to 250 kgs - excluding mattress.
- SMARTLY PACKAGED BED IN A BOX - one carton with the footboard, frame, legs, and wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the Back of the headboard for easy assembly and moving.
- WARRANTY - Join millions of happy customers worldwide. Zinus has a 5 year worry-free global warranty on our beds
Product detailsSize:Double | Colour:Navy
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 201.2 x 144 x 110 cm; 110 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Zinus
- ASIN : B08B7SX9PR
- Manufacturer reference : AU-FTTP-NV-D
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This button tufted platform bed frame by Zinus will bring style and traditional elegance to your bedroom. It ships in one carton with the frame, legs and ten wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for easy assembly. This upholstered platform bed features a button detailed headboard and wood slats and exposed feet for support. The headboard upholstery adds softness and provides a classic framework for your mattress. Another comfort innovation from Zinus.
One Box Delivery. All tools included
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By pT on 24 January 2021