Zinus Suzanne King Bed Frame Base Metal and Pine Wood Headboard Platform Bed Wooden Slat Ironline Industrial
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||2.03 x 1.92 x 0.18 metres|
About this item
- GOOD DESIGN AWARD WINNER - Our 2018 GOOD DESIGN Award Winner Ironline Bed is also one of our bestsellers, earning praise for its elevated style, durable structure and efficient, all-in-one-box packaging.
- INDUSTRIAL STYLING BED FRAME - Black metal bed frame boasts clean lines and a low profile 18CM clearance design accented beautifully with a finished pine wood headboard. The bed frame is made from tubular steel, the corners have been laser welded to create strong support system.
- BUILT TO LAST - the bed frame features sturdy steel framework and solid wood are crafted with durability in mind. The solid slat is not arched so won't bow under a heavy mattress and snap easily. Distance between wood slats - 7 cm.
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Our team of designers have created a bed that comes flat packed in a very compact box, is extremely easy to assemble and will withstand years of supportive sleep. Manufactured in our own factory, you can rest assured that you will get a quality bed at a great price.
- WARRANTY - Join millions of happy customers worldwide. Zinus has a 5 year worry-free global warranty on our bed frame
Product detailsSize:King | Colour:Standard
- Product Dimensions : 203.2 x 191.9 x 17.8 cm; 45.45 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Zinus
- ASIN : B07K1MCG83
- Manufacturer reference : AU-IRPBH-K
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*mattress sold separately
We like to think we're in the business of creating harmony. We fit mattresses into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on.
At Zinus, we manage every part of the manufacturing process. From our team of research and developers, who regularly win internationally-acclaimed Good Design Awards, to our teams in the manufacturing facilities who carefully build each piece of furniture to ensure it arrives in your home in perfect condition
- Tool-Free - all Zinus beds come with all tools you need for assembly.
- Clear Instructions - unlike many flat-pack beds, our instructions are easy to follow.
- we design, create, test and manufacturer all of our beds.
Zinus Suzanne Ironline Metal and Wood Bed
Wood and metal styling gives your room an industrial spin, not to mention exceptional mattress support
Built as sturdy as it looks, The Suzanne bed frame is the centerpiece you need to complete your industrial or contemporary aesthetic. So rest in comfort (and style) every night on the stylish metal and timber Zinus Ironline Bed Frame knowing that your favourite mattress has finally found it's perfect match. This modern industrial styled bed frame boasts clean lines accented with beautifully finished solid pine wood. Perfect for when you need an affordable, space saving solution for your bedroom.
- Designed with sturdy wooden slats to support and extend the life of any Foam, Latex or Spring mattress
- Industrial styling – Black metal frame boasts clean lines accented with beautifully finished solid pine wood
- Easy assembly – all tools, parts and instructions are included for stress-free assembly that takes less than an hour
- Thoughtfully designed - wooden slats designed with non-slip tape to keep your mattress in place
- Available in Single, Double, Queen, King size
- Check out other other items in this range, including no headboards, footboards and more
- All of our bed frames fit standard Australian bed sizes
Size Comparison - Zinus Suzanne Metal and Wood Bed Frame
Which Mattress is perfect for your new Suzanne bed?
|Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress||Zinus Support Plus iCoil Pocket Springs Euro TopMattress||Zinus Pocket Spring + Gel Memory Foam Mattress Tight Top||Zinus iCoil Pocket Spring + Memory Foam Mattress||Zinus 3 Zone Hybrid Mattress|
|Firmness||Medium Feel||Medium Feel||Firm Feel||Medium Plush Feel||Medium Feel|
|Foam Type||Memory Foam, High Density Foam||High Density Foam, Comfort Foam||Swirl Memory Foam,High Density Foam, Comfort Foam||Memory Foam, Specialty Foam (Comfort Foam & High Density Foam)||Memory Foam, High Density Foam|
|Springs Type||-||Pocket Spring||20 cm Pocket spring with firmer coil edge support||Pocket Spring||13 gauge 2.2mm 19 cm pocket coil|
|Fabric Type||Poly Jacquard||Poly Jacquard||Poly Jacquard||Poly Jacquard||Poly Jacquard|
|Available Size||Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen||Single, Double, Queen||Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King|
Need something different? Check out other bed frames
Zinus Zinus Ironline Bed Frame with Headboard Shelf and USB Port Hub
Zinus Modern Metal Bed Frame
Zinus Christina Ironline Fabric Bed Frame
Zinus Patricia White Metal Four Poster Canopy Bed Frame
Assembles within minutes
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bedframe comes in parts, which made it easy for me to bring each of the member separately to my bedroom upstairs. The screws and parts are well packaged with clear label to indicate screw types that correspond to the illustrated instruction attached . It also comes with allan key, and a tightening tool. I do not need any extra tool of my own, which helps me to get on with the assembly right away.
Illustrated instruction attached in the package is very clear and make it so easy to assemble. Thanks to the clear instruction, the whole frame came together like a piece of clock work. I am very proud of myself to be able to put together a King size frame within an hour while my husband is at work.
I am very impressed with manufacturer’s attention to detail, care and thoughtfulness to the end user had made my day. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a quality, stylish, sturdy and easy to install bed frame!
The only thing that I wasn't happy about was the way it was delivered: the delivery company has just left the package downstairs in the lobby instead of ringing us and bringing it into the apartment. It wasn't easy for us to carry it upstairs, because it's quite heavy. Other than that, I'm very happy with the purchase and would highly recommend it to anyone.
I have arthritic knees and hands and there is no way I can get out of that bed on my own. I have a beautiful medium firm mattress of 38 cm Hight, but that still won't do.
I have just ordered two thick new mattresses to use on top of each other.
The description NEEDS to include prominently displayed measurements of how high the base is.
* super sturdy - I was a little bit sceptical, but this bed does.not.move. The slats Velcro down and they stay there.
* no movement or squeaking - at all. It’s really impressive actually.
* it is low - but with my mattress on top it’s perfect height (I’m 5’ 7”) and the bed doesn’t look low in the room. My last bed frame, I couldn’t touch the floor when sitting on the side of the bed.
* packaging - perfect. Everything individually wrapped. The ratchet tool which is included is the best thing ever. IKEA should provide this too.
* looks good
* I like that it has no ‘foot’ to the bed, because it makes putting sheets on easier - king mattresses are so heavy.
* I would recommend this to bed frame to anyone.
The bed was packaged very well with care taken to avoid pieces rubbing up against one another and damaging paint work. If anything, it was probably packaged a little too well and leaves a lot of plastic to discard - which environmentally isn’t the greatest, but.. what can you do? It was ridiculously easy for one person to put together and very sturdy. It would be equally as easy to disassemble and move if required.
Overall, very happy with our purchase.